Chapter 19| Rising Sun♡

Renesmee's POV

I woke up in Jacob's arms. My stomach was hurting. I screamed in pain. Jacob woke up. "What's going? Are you okay?" He asked worried. "My stomach is freaking hurting!" I yelled in pain. "We need Carlisle!" He yelled worried. "Carlisle! Esme! Alice! Jasper! Rose! Emmett! Bella! Edward get your behinds in here!" He yelled worried. I screamed again. Everyone came running in. Once they heard me screaming they knew what was happening. Jacob picked me up and took me to Grandad Carlisle's office.

He laid me on the table. I was still screaming. Jacob was standing on my right side, and Dad was standing on my left side.  Mom was at my feet. Everyone else was around me. "Jacob, pass me the morph!" Dad yelled. "Where's the freaking morph!" Jacob asked in panic. "In the same place it always was." Dad said. Jacob grabs it from the desk. Dad stuck the needle in my leg. "I can't freaking breathe!" I yelled. "You have to cut it out!" Jacob yelled. "Let the morph spread!" Dad yelled. "She freaking can't breathe you sissy!" Jacob yelled. Dad cut my belly open. Then Aunt Rose, Aunt Alice, Uncle Jasper, and Uncle Emmett ran in the living room. "Holy mother of actual freaking crap!" I screamed. Jacob pulled out the baby. "Hunter." Jacob whispered with a smile. Jacob handed him to me. I rub my tumb on Hunter's forehead. I couldn't breathe! I was dying. I smiled, then briefed off.

"Nessie!" Was the last thing I heard from Jacob and that was the very last thing.

Jacob's POV

One day later, Nessie was on the table in Carlisle's office. Alice and Esme was cleaning up the table. Esme brush Nessie's hair. Alice was doing her makeup. Blondie was holding Hunter. Edward and Bella was on both sides of me. "Carlisle, is she going to be okay?" I asked worried.  "I don't know." He told me. Last night, Edward bit Nessie when she was dying. I couldn't stand looking at Nessie right now. Everyone looked sad and worried. Hunter point for me. Blondie handed her to me. He looked like Nessie. He had her hair, eyes, and her dimples. She smiled at me. I smiled back. Then Nessie's heart stopped beating.