Chapter 10| Rising Sun♡

Renesmee's POV

"Nessie, I'm your future husband." Jacob said. I knew who they was, I'm just pranking them. I looked at my cheats. It was healed. Then I raised up and grabbed the back of Jacob's head to pull him closer to me. I kissed him. He kissed me back. "Jacob I love you!" I said breaking the kiss. Jacob looked confused. "I know all of you guys! I was pranking you!" I said. "Haha." He said sarcastically. "I'm sorry about almost killing you." Jacob apologized. "For now on we to that in the shower." I whispered. He nodded. I smiled. "Do you want to do it?" He asked. I nodded and smiled. He smiled. "I'm  going to take a shower." I told everyone. They nodded and walked to the living room. Jacob shut the door. We went to the bathroom. We pulled off our clothes and got in the shower.

"You basically live here." I pointed out. He nodded. We were laying on my bed. Then I  started shaking. "Are you cold?" He asked. I nodded. "Come here." He told me. I snuggled up against him. "Where are we supposed to live when we get married?" I asked. "I guess we can live here until we get enough money to buy a house." Jacob suggested. I nodded. "We should really invite Logan over." I suggested. He nodded. Then I grabbed my phone off the night stand. I called Logan.
"Hello." Logan said.
"Hi Logan." I said.
"What's up?" Logan asked.
"I was just wondering if you could come over to my place." I told him.
"Sure." Logan said.
"Have you hunted yet?" I asked.
"Nope." Logan said.
"Well, we can hunt at my place." I told him.
"Okay, see you later, bye." He said.
"Bye." I said hanging up the phone.
I laid down on my bed. Jacob was still laying down. I laid beside him. He wrapped his arms around me. I loved Jacob so much. I would never leave him. I could not live without him. What would I do without him? Then Mom came in. "You have a visitor." She told me. "It's Logan send him in." I told her. "He has flowers." She told me. Jacob got up from the bed. I got up. I looked at Jacob. He looked mad. I ran to Jacob. I put my hand on Jacob's chest. He was feeling hot. His teeth were grinding. "Calm down." I told him. Logan walked in my room with flowers and a black box. His hair was fixed, he was wearing a black tuxedo. With dress shoes. Jacob was still looking mad. Logan put the flowers beside him. Then Logan got on one knee. He opened the black box. It had a wedding ring in it. "Renesmee Cullen will you marry me?" Logan asked. Then out of nowhere Jacob turned into a werewolf. He growled at Logan. That must be from his imprinting on me. "Jacob! Stop!" I yelled madly. Jacob turned into a human. He looked sad. Logan ran outside.

I looked at Jacob and then to Logan. "Logan stop!" I yell. Logan stopped. I ran to him. "Why did you propose to me?" I asked. "Because I love you." Logan told me. I was shocked. Is this how Mom felt when Dad and Jacob was both in love with her? "Logan, when you asked me prom advice were you going to ask me?" I asked. He nodded. "Look Logan, you know why I love Jacob?" I asked. "No." He told me. "Because when I was born Jacob had to imprint on me." I told him. "What's 'imprinting'?" Logan asked. "It's were a wolf can like love her forever, he protects her in every way." I told him. He nodded. "He imprinted on me when I was literally just born." I told him. "I got a question, can you kiss me once?" He asked. I shook my head. "Only when I tell you that you can." I told him. He nodded. "I have to go and calm down Jacob." I said. "Bye." He said and ran into the woods. I ran into the house.

Jacob was in the living room on the couch. I sat down next to him. He looked at me. "I'm sorry Nessie." Jacob apologized. "It's okay." I told him. "No it's not okay!" He yelled. "When Logan proposed to me, you got mad because it's a affect from you imprinting on me." I told him. "Or it could of just be that I was jealous." He told me. "Jake, you don't have to be jealous, I'm going to be with you forever." I told him. He smiled. He kissed me on my cheek. I yawned. "I'm tired." I said. He nodded. Then I walked into my room.

I changed into some night clothes. Then I got in my bed and went to sleep.

"I love her!" Logan yelled. "She has already chosen me!" Jacob yelled. "The only reason that she loves you is because you imprinted on her!" Logan yelled. "You guys stop it!" I yelled. They both look at me. "Logan don't you understand that I'm engaged to Jacob?" I asked. Logan nodded. "I have already chosen Jacob." I told Logan. Then this dark figure showed up. I looked again, it was Megan! How is she here! "You thought I was dead did you?" She asked.

I woke up. I was in my bed in Jacob's arms. I guess Jacob got in the bed and fall asleep. I gently got out of Jacob's arms and ran to my jacket. I put on my jacket and ran you my Grandparents, Aunts, and Uncle's house. When I was half way there, there was a black figure in the bushes. "Hello?" I said. "Come out of the bush you sissy!" I yelled. "I'm not going to worry about you sissy." I said walking away. Then the black figure stepped out of the bushes. "I'm back."