Chapter Three: Setting Up

[crow's pov]

As crow entered the building, ela followed crow to six's office. as they approach the door,

Ela: "ill be waiting for you here so after your done talking to six ill take you to your room and to the cafeteria so you can introduce yourself.
Crow: "ok ela." as crow entered the office room and sat on a chair across from six.
Six: "i would ask, are you sure you want to join team rainbow?"
Crow: "yes ma'am and i have my reason why."
six: "and what is your reason?" crow then looked down and back to six.
Crow: "i want to find the person who murdered my innocent father and made my mother suffered, and I believe the white mask terrorists has connections to the murder... so i want payback."
Six: "alright crow." she handed crow an R6 badge.
Six: "welcome to team rainbow." i nodded and shook hands with her.
Six: "well since there no more rooms for you to have you how to be roommates with ela and dokkaebi until there's a room available."
Crow: "thanks six." then crow exited the office to see ela waiting.
Ela: "so, how did it go?"
Crow:" six accepted me to the team and since there's no rooms available imma bunk with you and grace.
Ela excited that he's now part of Team rainbow and their new roommate.
ela guide Crow to their room. after Crow put down his duffle bag and guitar, he thought of his father's guitar and brought it with him so he can fix the guitars to Turner heads.
then later ela gave a tour as they head to the cafeteria. he met with some operators like the Russian man with a dp28 lmg on his shoulder, accompanied by a woman with a scar across her face. then as we arrived in the cafeteria, ela took crow to the to a table with a bearded man with a muscle woman with tattoos on her arms.
Ela: " hey Valkyrie, Blackbeard this is the new guy."
Crow: "hey im wally but crow is my callsign."
Valkyire:"im megan."
Blackbeard:"im craig, where you from?"
crow:"im from seattle Washington."
Blackbeard:"where in seattle?"
Crow:" in the town of white center right by Burien."
Blackbeard: " I'm from Bellevue east of Seattle."
Crow:" I think we might get along." both of the men laugh then give each other a bro fist.
after after meeting with other operators he then sat down and started fixing his guitar. After 15 minutes fixing his guitar, ela and dokkaebi approach to table and sat next to him then dokkaebi and ela wanted to ask him about his guitar.
Dokkaebi:" why did you bought your guitar with you?"
Crow:" i wanted to fix it so i don't have to do with it later and now it's fixed."
Ela:" so if it's done then do you think you can play a song for us?"
Crow:" nah it been a while since I played it plus i may forgot the songs i played."
Ela/Dokk:"please?" they both say it loudly getting the attention from some operators in the cafeteria. Crow looked at them and around and noticed the operators are watching him and he sighs.
Crow: "fine i will."
crow then tune his turners so it can hit the right note then played the song that his father played for him before.

(play this song that crow played on his guitar )

(Sugar - Robin Schulz (feat. Francesco Yates)

after his song, all of the operators gave crow an Applause. It made Crow smiled and suddenly he was hugged by ela and dokkaebi.
Ela: "that was amazing what you did."
crow: "really?"
Dokkaebi: "yeah it was and we loved it."
as night fell all of the operators went to their room. while crow is at the door, waiting for the girls to change into their pajamas, then ela open the door.
Ela: "were done you can come in." crow walked in and notice the beds are connected together and grace spoke up.
Dokkaebi: "we saw our beds are small soo, we put them together, so no sleeping on the floor wally."
Crow: "alright then im going to take a shower."
and crow went to the bathroom.
after taking a shower crow look at himself at the mirror, he rubbed his scars on his hip. after leaving the bathroom he sees the girls already asleep so he climb on the bed the laid there then let his body rest and slept. a few minutes later as he sleep, he felt the bed moving then feel two heads on his chest. it did not annoyed him but it made it more comfortable then slept the rest of the night.

(i told you i keep my promise have a nice day)
(oh and say something down on the comment about the song, later readers)