Chapter Sixteen: Girl and The Nerd (Lemon)

When the jet lands in the airfield it approaches near the hanger, waiting in there was Dom, caveria, ela, dokkaebi, and six inside their vehicles.
Dom: "look ladies they're back."
As crow, jack, and the new operators got out of the jet, six approaches them with the others with her.
Six: "so did the HVT with you?"
Crow: "no ma'am, killed by sniper at the end."
Six: "did he say anything before he was killed?"
Crow: "yes and he gave me a flash drive of information of prophet and hades." he shows the flash drive.
Crow: "he said Prophet is located somewhere in France, keep this flash drive save six, they were trying to kill him for this."
Six: "of course i will, your all dismissed." after six left with dom, jack, and caveria, ela and grace approaches wally with a hug and a giggle.
Crow: "so ready for some fun ladies?"
Ela/Dokkaebi: "yes daddy." the giggled and left with a car while jager was confused with his mouth open.
Jager: "vast just happened?"

Dom POV
After dom enters his room, he laid down on the bed and put on headphones to listen music on his phone before he takes a short nap.

("Movements by Pham")

As dom was sleeping on his bed, Twitch gets out of the bathroom after taking a shower only wearing a towel. when she stops at her drawer she takes out her towel throwing it on doms face.
Dom: (what the-) he saw Emma's gorgeous body naked.
Dom: (did not know she was in the room but damn she hot) as she takes a step back she trip and lands on doms bed.
Dom: *grunt*!
Twitch: "dom! i thought you-." she notices she was naked so she grabs her towel and covers herself up.
Twitch: "how- how long you were here?" she ask while she was blushing hard.
Dom: "almost 5 minutes, i was about to take a nap until you throw your towel at my sleeping face, but i must admit you have a gorgeous body emma."
Twitch: "really?"
Dom: "yes, no man would ever resist you." she smiles and blushes.
Twitch: "thank you... dom?"
Dom: "yeah?"
Twitch: "do you have a girlfriend."
Dom: "well no, i was never popular around girls because im a nerd."
Twitch: "well... *gets on top of dom* do you want me to be your girlfriend?"
Dom: "is their any Acquirement?"
Twitch: "just a kiss." then both of the new found lovers kiss each other and emma removes her towel getting doms attentions to her breasts.
Twitch: "like what you see?"
Dom: "yes, may i?"
Twitch: "its all yours." he uses his hand to grope her breasts and massages them making her moan and he sits up and uses his mouth to suck her nipples then emma noticed he has a bulge in his pants.
Twitch: "i see you have a big boy there."
as she was rubbing his bulge.
Dom: "wanna fuck?"
Twitch: "yes but first i want to taste you and you will do the same to me." she turns her body and while she takes out his pants, dom stares at her pussy now wet so he sticks his mouth and tongue licking her clut getting a moan.
Twitch: "d-dom! i didn't get started with- you oh *moan*" she managed to take out his hard dick and she was amazed about the size.
Twitch: " mon dieu dom its big, the girls before me are gonna regret not having you." she lick the tip of his cock and gave him a blowjob sucking it half way bobbing her head. ever moan from her causes a vibration in her mouth giving dom a new feel of pleasure.
Dom: "shit just like that emma."
minutes later was about to reach his climax.
Dom: "emma somethings comming."
she then deepthoats and dom cums inside her mouth and thoat. after he calms down, emma takes it out and swallows the rest of his cum and sits up stroking his cock.
Twitch: " thats so much cum you have, it taste good dom."
Dom: "you too emma, round two?"
she nods and hovers over his reharden cock and inserts inside herself as she was crying.
Dom: "oh your tight, hey are you ok?"
Twitch: *sniffle* yes its my first time just let me get used to the size." she leans towards him and kisses him for a bit.
Dom: "so what makes you want to have sex with me?"
Twitch: "well when i was taking a shower and i was thinking of you, next thing i knew i... *whispers*i touched myself." she blushes.
Dom: "so you got horny because you where thinking of me? well you don't have too because you have the real thing." she giggles and put both of her hand on his chest and bounces up and down and dom began to thrust into her.
Dom: "oh god its feels good."
Twitch: "i- oh i never feel this before it feels g- *moan* good." then dom lays emma on her back and continues thrusting into her as she grips on his wrist.
Twitch: "FASTER, FASTER I WANT IT ALL!"
Dom: (damn she's likin it) now she's screaming his name as he pounds her like a bullet train.
soon emma was about to climax.

Twitch: "im- im about to cum- ahhh!" she bends backwards as she climaxed then dom felt he was coming close.
Dom: " its my turn now." he slam in and pulls out cumming on her stomach and breast with a huge load of cum.
Twitch: "thats a huge load you have."
Dom: "well I've been packing for you."
Twitch: "can you get my towel so i can wipe myself?"
Dom: "oh sure." after emma cleans herself, her and dom rest together on the bed.
Dom: "was that satisfying for our first time?"
Twitch: "yes it was, *yawn* im sleepy."
Dom: "same." then both of the lovers slept for the rest of the night.

Mean while ash heard it all in her room as she was sweating and then licks her finger after she cums and pulls up her pants.
Ash: "i need chris's cock so bad but how?" she thinks as she was resting on her bed.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Hey readers i want to say is... nothing.
i know i got nothing to say fam i have no idea what to say. (don't question it chief.) later reader.