Chapter Nineteen: Pain

*Gannon's flashback*

    gannon was in the university's library working and talking to his friend until an explosion by them knocks them both down, gannon was unconscious then the last thing he heard was gunshots and people screaming.

*flashback end*

He looks at the bared window thinking what will happen to him until a guard walks in with two other officers.
Guard: "hey, you have a visitor." after the guard opens the cell, he walks out and escorted to the meeting area.
When arrived he sees a man waiting for him sitting at a table, the same man who was there when his team saved a hostage.
???: "morning."
Hawkeye: "morning."
???: "have a seat we have an hour to talk." after he sat down they look at each other with silence the Gannon spoke up.
Hawkeye: "What do you want from me, can you see i have nothing for you."
???: "you may used to be a terrorist but i want to say thank you for saving my mothers life." gannon did not say anything to him.
???: "and i want to know why did you do it?" he thought about it then gave him an answer.
Hawkeye: "before i was a terrorist i was student in Barttlet University, i never had any idea to become one, then one day when the University was attacked, me and my friend were taken then givin a choice, join or die, my friend was killed for saying no, i was scared to die back then so- you know the rest."
???: "so why?"
Hawkeye: "i did it because... she reminds me of my only best friend and you had the same face i made when they gave me a choice." the man then smiles.
???: "im crow by the way but my real name is wally." he takes his hand out.
Hawkeye: "hawkeye, my real name is gannon." then both shakehands.
Hawkeye: "so they told me your team is going to take ne somewhere and i want to know where and why?"
Crow: "i looked at your action report, shooting 10 swat snipers without killing them, you only shoot their scopes, it's impossible for a sniper to do that, i see your useful, so your going with us to our base to talk with my boss."
Hawkeye: "and?"
Crow: "and i want you to come with us."
Hawkeye: "I'll go in one condition, i want my weapons back and my stuff back as well."
Crow: "deal, well see you in 3 days." he gets up and leaves while gannon was taken back to his private cell.

[Crow POV]

As he exited the building, waiting in the van was jack, aya, taina, and the girls. after he  enters and drives to the hospital, jack was speaking to him.
Jack: "how did it go?"
C

row: "easy, no trouble, he never ment to be them, he was forced to, but he agreed to come with us."
Aya: "we should hurry before traffic is heavy."
Crow: "yes ma'am, uber driver is on it, and give me 5 stars." they try not to laugh but can't hold it.

[2 Hours Later]

After they arrived at the hospital they are already in their mom's room talking to together, jack introduce taina to her she was happy for him to find someone he loves, after getting her out they head home.
Dokkaebi: "im hungry, and the baby is being a little brat kicking me."
Mom: "it means he's hungry too, I'll makes us something to eat when we get home and i need wally to help me can you dear?."
Dokkaebi: "ok."
Crow: "sure mom I'll help." then the group heads home.

[Hawkeye POV]

Gannon was thinking what wally said to him, except taking him to jail, he spared him and offered a choice to join team rainbow, he was done fighting for the white mask, he wants payback for what they did to his life, to his friend.
Hawkeye: "watch prophet, im going for your head." he promised to himself he will get his revenge.

___________________________________________________________________________________

I like to thank gmcole1 for his oc, + you can check on his operation redacted story (by clicking or tap on the highlighted name)
so see you readers later.

(i put this on because it kinda fit in Hawkeye's life and background, enjoy.)