Chapter Twenty Nine: Infiltration

The next day morning a blizzard came by so the area was covered in white, perfect for covering their tracks. the team were investigating a house run by white mask soldiers bringing weapons, modified armored cars as dom looks through his thermal binoculars from the mountain with emma.
dom: "holy shit, these terrorists look like they are preparing for war."
Twitch: "your right, looks like 20 to 35 hostiles there." then she radios chris."
Twitch: "phalanx this is twitch, are you three in position?"

[Chris's POV]

Chris: "yes we are and ready to go inside the building, waiting on your go." he saids it as jack and thatcher silently kill two guards with their blades.
Twitch: "good wait until you hear the signal, we are giving them a welcoming gift, twitch out, be ready."
Chris: "rog, boys hold postion wait for signal." as they wait they, white mask in the front of the house see two headlights.
WMT: "hey they're back."
WMT#2: "why are they late?" it passes them and crashes into a armored car.
WMT#2: "what the fuck you idiots!" as the two get closer to the crashed snowmobile laying on its side the flip it back to see bombs planted on the seat
WMT: "SHIT!!!!!" it explodes killing some in front of it, it was they're signal.
Chris: "go, go, go." thatcher activates a breaching charge blowing up the door and went inside.  meanwhile twitch and dom fires at the confused white mask terrorist killing them. the two are using infrared scopes mounted on her DMR and his AR while using suppressors shooting them through the snowy blizzard. inside chris was leading the way as terrorists are shooting at them as they move in.
jack: "behind the bar, pop a nade!"
Chris: "got it." he pulls a pin out and throws it at the bar, and kills the terrorist in the bar then resumes clearing rooms and searching for information that is useful.
Thatcher: "oi got anything?"
Jack: "no still searching." then twitch radios in.
Twitch: "this is twitch, outside is clear, me and splicer are going to you just for a heads up."
Jack: "ok, you heard em."
after killing the last terrorist twitch and dom joins them and help search the rooms.
Twitch: "got anything?"
Jack: "nothing- got something." he got a phone and a tape recorder."
Twitch: "take out the sd card and memory card and lets go before the blizzard clears up." they nodded and does what he was told, left the house and into the blizzard where they disappeared.

[2 hours later]

in the safe house at the log cabin they while they wait for to download the SD card they obtain, listen to the tape recorder.
???: "this is hades speaking, im about to tell you something i did to get my men in place, in 2012 i used someone, a close friend to be an example if you don't join... we mean it, for this cause and they think its a joke, no it not i- no we killed him in cold blood in order to get men for this, all he cares about is his life and his family, they can go to hell to see him again." hearing this jack was in rage by this he crushes the glass cup without feeling the pain and bleeding.
Twitch: "um jack are you... ok?"
Dom: "hey buddy, your hand, don't move." as he leaves hades kept talking.
Hades: "thanks to our informant, that crow guy will suffer along with his mother and brother and his lovers that he cares, thanks Oliver, we will be even, hades out." they were shocked and mad that lion became a traitor helping the people he sworn to stop.
Thatch: "fooking hell, that muppet wants crow dead, we need to tell six and leave now before its too late!" they nodded then dom comes back with bandages and seeing the team packing up.

Dom: "whats going on?"
J

ack: "its lion, that son of a bitch betrayed rainbow, he wants my brother dead, my mom and the girls are in danger!"
Dom: "ok but first your hand."
Jack: "here." he wraps his hand and helps get their gear and stuff then left the cabin.
Jack: "once we get back to base me and dom will check on our family while you three go to six and find lion."
Chris: "i will find lion and beat the shit out of him and take him to six." the resume to the airport.
___________________________________________________________________________________

[Hippie Sabotage - Options]

(hey im back and i got a sneak peek for you guys.)