Chapter Nine.3: The Visit [pt.3] (final)

???: "wally...?
crow: "hey mom its been a while." she then hugs wally tightly and hugs her back.
mom: "jack, jack come down stairs, your brother is here!"
thumping can be heard from them and jack came from the stairs looking at the door.
jackson: "wally!
crow: "hey jack long time no see." the both did a handshake they did not do for so long, still got it right.
crow: "nailed it"
jackson: "like alway, where have you been?"
crow: "well its a long story." then his mother notices the to girls behind him.
mom: "oh my did not know you got nice ladies here, im karen."
dokkaebi: "im grace."
ela: " ela, were his girlfriends."
mom: "oh my your father would be proud of you wally, well what are you three standing there, dinner is about to get ready just in time come in."
as the three came inside, wally looked around the house still same as always (except the flat screen t.v of course thats new). after going upstairs into his room, looking around it the room was the same way it was.
crow: "this is my room put your bags here."
then he layed on his bed with the girls doing the same, his bed felt like they were floating in the clouds it was soft.
ela: "oh i don't want to get off this bed."
dokkaebi: "me neither ela, this feels so good."
crow: "well too bad girls where getting off but were all coming back here after dinner my mom can make the best food ever im starving."
mom: "dinners ready come children!"
crow: "lets go come on."
dokkaebi/ela: "awwwwwww."
as they get off the bed and left the room wally went to jacks room and open the door, seeing jack working on something.
jackson: and done, oh wally what brings you here?"
crow: "mom called us for dinner and what are you working on?"
jackson: "I'll show you after were done eating."
crow: "alright lets go."
as he and his brother went down stairs to the table the girls were sitting down waiting for them then they sat down. on the table on the plates were homemade fried rice, orange chicken, and honey walnut shrimp with chopped lettuce (wallys favorite.)
dokkaebi: "this smells great and taste great."
ela: "i can tell this is fresh, nice."
mom: "thank you girls."
crow: "no thank you for making this, i always miss your cooking."
mom: "thats why i made it for you and jack, now lets eat."

20 minutes later

after done eating wally went to jacks room wondering what he had finished making.
crow: "so jack what are going to show me?"
jackson: "this."
as he open his hand, a knife came out underneath his wrist."

crow: "wow what is that?"jackson: "its a hidden knife like an assassin's blade, you see it, you see it, * hides weapon by opening his hand* now you don't

jackson: "its a hidden knife like an assassin's blade, you see it, you see it, * hides weapon by opening his hand* now you don't."
crow: "this is cool but better be careful with that."
jackson: "i know."
crow: "so how you been all these years." well I've be in the national guard for 2 years, but i left after jealous from teammates so i got nothing to do."
crow: "well tomorrow I'm going to go to the bar and meet the boys you wanna come with me?"
jackson: "sure bro."
crow: "well goodnight jack."
jackson: "night." as he went to his room it was empty. as he went in, something closed the door then he was shoved to the bed as the lamp was turned on it was ela and grace on top of him. he knew what they want.
crow: "let me guess you both want love?"
dokkaebi/ela: "yes."
crow: "well then come to daddy."
he kisses them, making out with each other, after that the girls and him lay down while ela and grace rest their heads on his chest.
dokkaebi: "your mother is the best chef."
crow: "hell ya she can cook like a pro, how about you ela do you like it?"
crow: "ela?" wally and grace look at her, she was sleeping."
dokkaebi: "her sleeping is making me sleepy."
crow: *yawn* "me too grace." wally then covers the girls with a warm blanket.
dokkaebi: "thanks, this blanket makes me warm, good night."
crow: "good night grace and you too little one." as he rubs graces stomach she giggled.
dokkaebi: "oh you." she turns off the lamp and slept all night.

(im back, almost forgot to put a chapter thanks to coolguyryan and redhalodude for reminding me thank you both) (later readers)