Chapter Six.2: Homecoming [pt.2]

after landing at the phnom penh international airport, all the operator's woke up but crow was still in his deep sleep so the girls try to wake him up.
ela: "hey wally wake up."
crow: "five more minutes mom."
dokkaebi: "wally get up now were here!"
crow: "ok ok im up *yawn* what time is it?"
ela: "it time to go and meet the police chief and a person that are waiting for us."
crow: "alright alright lets go."
as team rainbow exited the jet waiting for crow are two people.
???: "im sima rey the police chief of phnom Penh and this is hun manet son of the prime minister.
hun manet: " so this is the elite group of soldiers I've been hearing about."
crow: "yes sir team rainbow best of the best, im crow."
hun manet: "well we must not waste time crow, my family needs help." crow nodded and the operators went into the vehicles and drove off to the military's airport, crow wanted to know whats the situation.
crow: "so what the situation?"
sima rey: "i have men surrounded the building we tried negotiation talks but they won't listen."
crow:" how many men do they have with them?"
sima rey: "they have at least 25 to 32.
crow: ok we have to do it the hard way, sima i need you to tell your men to leave the area, next we have to use a chopper to get to the roof top to go in the building and after we find the hostages we to extract them to the rooftop so they can leave by chopper, last we put up defenses because they will come back for blood."
hun manet: "please save them crow."
crow: (in Cambodian)"we will hun manet their going to be saved, so you know the location of your fathers where abouts."
hun manet: "no but i have people doing that as we speak."
crow: (in english) "ok, were here aren't we."
hun manet: "yes were here well im going to police hq ill talk to you later."
crow:" aright." as the squad approach the black hawk they were surprised to see jager as the pilot.
ela: "what the - jager how did you get here?"
jager: "well who did you think was flying the jet?"
crow: "good to see you here jager, lets go team rainbow, we have a job to do!"

[1 Hour Later]

as the black hawk approaches it destination crow gives a plan with the operator's.
crow: "alright team heres the plan, glaz will radio me when he's in position after that, we will drop on the roof top of the building, next i want dokkaebi and Tachanka to find the security room so we can fine the hostages location."
dokkaebi: "yup."
tachanka: "da."
crow: "last after we find the hostages got to move them up to the rooftop to be picked up by Jager and defenses because they will come back."
then a glaz called in the radio.
glaz: "this is glaz, im in postion theres alot of hostiles between the first and second floors.
crow: "alright, jager are we there yet?"
jager: "in 1 minute get ready to drop."
as the Helicopter hovers over the building jager give the signal ti drop the rope and crow was the first to Rappel down the others soin followed. dokkaebi was the last to exit the helo, as she was half way down, The Terrorist came out with an RPG shoot a rocket at the helicopter.
jager: "RPG hang on!" jager Dodged the rocket but grace loses her grip and fell. crow saw her falling so he sprints to the spot she will fall at to catch her which he did."
crow: "i got ya, are you alright?" grace kisses him.
dokkaebi: "yes im fine."
ela: "are you ok."
dokkaebi: "yes ela im fine, we should get going."
crow:"right lets go team!"
after entering the building they split up to their destination its been 20 minutes and still no sight of the hostages just hostiles that been taken down, then grace called on the radio.
dokkaebi: "this is dokkaebi, I've got the location on cams, their at the is it a law office at the third floor."
crow: "alright regroup at the executive office."
dokkaebi: "roger that daddy."
crow: "(damn it grace)"alright team, hostages are located at the third floor regroup, glaz do you sights on the third floor executive office?"
glaz: " yes at least 12 hostiles in there one using a hostage as a human shield the other is trying to strap a bomb on her."
crow: "shit we have to hurry were almost there, glaz can you take out the one trying to put a bomb on the hostage and the other one with a human shiel,d but don't shot them yet were here."
glaz: "got my sights on them." crow places breaching charges on the door. and operators were on standby
crow: charges on set fire when ready."
glaz: "copy that firing." he shoots two of the targets then crow tiggers the charges blowing the door and took down the 10 hostiles with persion and fast pace.
crow: "all clear hostages secured, thanks glaz be on look out."
glaz: "da."
crow: "ok are you two alright?"
???: "who are you?"
crow: " classified but we're here to help, are you okay, are you able to move ma'am?"
???: "yes but my sister has a cut on her arm."
crow: "ok, doc we have a injured hostage go treat her".
doc: "ok let me help you with that."
as doc was treating the injured hostage glaz called in the radio.
glaz: "this is bad, multiple also incoming from the main door going to third floor."
crow: "alright, doc, cavira escorts of Hostage to the rooftop ill call Jager in for helicopter pick up".
cavira: "ok lets got."
doc: "alright come lets go to your father."
???: "thank you sir."
after the Doc and caveira escort the hostage out, crow turns to the rest of the operators.
crow: " the rest of you set up defenses, barricades and traps around the hallway and bring that C4 on the ground and plant it on the door so when they open the door we can detonate it."
operators: "roger." 5 minutes later the white mask terrorists arrived at the door as one of them opens the door then C4 killed him along with some others next gunfire erupted.

30 minute later

after the fire fight all but one white mask hostiles are dead and swat and other officers entered the building.
WM terrorists:" don't shoot i surrender please."
crow approached him and put cuffs on him then called glaz and Tachanka."
crow: "glaz, Tachanka take him to the interrogation room and tell caveira that she has a guest waiting for her."
glaz/tachanka: "da."
after the Russians take the terrorists outside, ela and grace approached crow.
dokkaebi: "well that was a tough fight but we still got em down."

ela: "well we have a big box back in the office and we want to ask if you can help us open that box?"
crow: "sure show me the way." as the three went back to the office there was a big box so crow uses hus knife to open it and as he opened the box it made the three surprised and made him more more happy.
crow: this is the greatest day of my life". then radios tachanka.
crow: "hey tachanka."
tachanka: "yes crow?"
c

row: "i have a big box here and i need your help."
tachanka: "ok im coming back now."
crow: "thanks."
ela: "what are you going to do with this?"
crow: "you'll see."

(all right bois lets play a game you want you to guess WHATS IN THE BOX put it in the comments and the next chapter i will show what was in the box in the chapter that he's using bye bye reader and happy 4th MERICA)