Chapter Twelve: Lucky (Lemon)

As jack was peaking at the door hearing soft moaning in the room, he saw a woman masterbating with a dildo. jack then moves away asking himself.
Jack: "thank you wally for bringing me here."

caveria pov
she can't control herself as she inserts a dildo in her pussy.
Caveira: *moan* (i hope someone not wa-) *moan* (watching me.) she then stop look at the door felt like someone is watching her.

jack pov
then he notice its silent so he peeks back in the room she is not on the bed, and then the door opens and the same woman pulls him in the room and falls on the ground as she slams the door and locks it, he turns around to be met with a knife in her hand pointing at his neck while she's sitting in top of him while wearing a shirt only.
Caveira: "who are you!"
Jack: "im- im- im-"
Caveira: "tell me or else."
she brought the knife closer that the blade is touching his neck.
Jack: "im jack, im new in rainbow with team metal please don't hurt me!"
Caveira: "team metal? who are they?"
Jack: "they were crows old team from iraq he was a leader back then."
Caveira: "how do you know crow?"
Jack: "im his little brother." hearing that she moves the knife away from his neck
Caveira:" (i did not know he has a brother, a little brother that is handsome i must have jack he's mine.),
sorry for scaring you, as you can see im not used to being social."
Jack: "oh thats ok." as they both stood up caveira wanting to know him."
Caveira: " how old are you jack?"
Jack: "25 ma'am."
Caveira: (2 years younger then me perfect)"come sit down on my bed i got two questions to ask."
Jack: ye-yes ma'am." he sat on the bed and caveira was standing in front of him."
Caveira: "im caveira but my name is taina."
Jack: "oh then im your new roommate."
Caveira: "well then its your lucky day, so first question-" she then take off her shirt and covering her boobs and turns around talking with a lingering voice.
Caveira: "do you like the view?" jack was having a large boner looking at her body then taina notices it licking her lips.
Jack: "i uhhhh."
Caveira: "mmmmmh look i see it likes the view." he looks down he having a boner so he covers it with his hand.
Jack: "im- im sorry." she then puts a finger on his lips.
Caveira: "shhhhh its ok, let me handle it sweety all i want you to do is to take off your pants."
Jack: "ok." she went on her knees and takes off his pants and boxers, letting his cock stick up hard as an rock.
Caveira: " wow jack its bigger then my dildo." she grabs her dildo and put it side by side with his cock.
Caveira: "see." she giggles and tosses her toy then put his dick between her boobs he can feel the warmth on her breast.
Caveira: " last question, if i can play with this, will you not tell people what you saw?"
Jack: "i won't tell even you only can tell me not too, can i go now?"
Caveira: "well no, too bad im a horny girl and you interrupt me so i will have this, just relax and enjoy."
she uses her breast to start to titfuck jack's cock and licking and sucking the tip so she can use her salvia as lube while jack was having a new feel of pleasure for the first time.
Jack: *moan* taina it feel good this- this is my first time."
Caveira: "this is my first real cock." she then start sucking and stroking his cock, gagging trying to have his dick in her thoat.
Jack: "here let me help." he stood up uses both of his hands holding the back of her head then inserts his cock back in her mouth and thrusts in and out deep in her thoat making her dripping salvia from her mouth to her breast, she was getting deepthoated.
Jack: "i can feel your throat *moan*"
Caveira: *gag, gag, gag* (i can't breath... i feel like im about to faint) *gag, gag, gag*
then all that pleasure make him feel something that he can't hold on for long so he thrustes faster.
Jack: "taina, im- im gonna-" jack moans then goes in balls deep cumming into her throat while taina felt his dick pumping into her thoat shooting cum into her stomach.
Caveira: *gulp, gulp, gulp*. she rolls her eyes back intill jack pulls out and collapses on her bed while she was coughing hard.
Caveira: *cough, cough* "ahhh oh god i can feel your dick pumping in my thoat."
Jack: "that was amazing, sorry."
Caveira: "its ok *cough*." after resting for a bit she sucks the tip and hovers her pussy over his cock but she stopped and thinks about her other plans so she inserts his cock in her anus but can't penetrate it.
Caveira: *moan* "i can't put it in my ass, jack can you help me?" she goes on all fours.
Jack: "sure hang on." he stood back up went behind taina ass and try too still no can't penetrate her anus, not without lube.
Caveira: "how are you- *moan* oh thats feels good." jack licks and fingers taina's anus as she felt her ass getting wet. when its wet enough jack tries to penetrate again this time he shoves its balls deep in her anus making both of them moan loudly.
Jack: "shit thats tight."
Caveira: *moan*OW, jack your so big, i want you to fuck my ass hard and fast intill its crippled and don't stop even i tell you to stop."
Jack: "ok i will." jack then pulls out intill the tip remains inside and slam into taina making her scream in pain and thrustes hard and fast into her while she screaming and crying even she was painful, then she felt the pain turns into pleasure then moaning and making grunts and then jack then leans towards taina and grabs her breasts squeezing them as she grip the bed sheets.
Caveira: "ahhh ahhhh shit *grunt* FUUUUUUUCK HARDER HARDER FUUUCK!"
Jack: "(damn she one insane woman) he slaps her ass making her scream and yelp, as her butt becomes red. soon jack and taina felt they are close to climax.
Caveira: "*moan* ja-a-a-a-ck *moan & grunt* im cumming!"
Jack: "me-me too."
Caveira: "inside my crippled ass, full it with your cum, knock me up jack!" then he slams balls deep one last time and both of them came and moan, caveira covers her mouth as she screams then felt his cock pumping inside her with cum making her anus full. after calming down jack pulls out and saw her ass is not tight anymore just a gaping hole spilling cum out and both collapse on the bed resting for a bit.
Jack: "i can't believe i had sex with a woman i just met."
Caveira: "i can't believe that have my first real cock." they look at each other.
Jack: "i guess were together right?"
Caveira: "yes babe"
and both started to kiss and make out for a bit then stop.
Jack: "we should get going i need to meet with my brother and friends."
Caveira: "sure I'll be going with you they'll be meeting at the cafeteria ill show you were it is."
as jack put back his clothes caveira open her drawer as takes out a small buttplug and inserts it in her ass getting a look from jack.
Jack: "how horny are you?"
Caveira: "what? im not walking around with cum leaking from my ass." and after she gets done putting her clothes on her and jack exits the room and head for the cafeteria.
_______________________________________________________________________________________

(hey readers im here and i heard that Battle Royale players are playing Rainbow Six Siege man its going to be funny and an epic battle and also Rainbow Six will be free play weekend days are in the 16th through 19th so don't miss out later)