Chapter Thirteen: Simulation

As jack and taina had a chat while arriving at the cafeteria, wally and chris are sitting together at a table.
Crow: "hey jack come here, where have you been?"
Jack: "I've been... having a chat with caveira as i got lost, she was showing me around the base thats all."
Caveira: "right right, this is the last place to show him, well im going to sharpen my knife, later jack."
Jack: "later cav." as caveira left the cafeteria, jack and wally had a chat.
Crow: (weird) "so how do you like it here?"
Jack: "well its nice and its better then where i was based at before, wheres aya and dom?."
Crow: " aya went with the doctors of rainbow while dom is busy with his gadget with twitch helping him." then he notice chris is daydreaming looking out the window.
Jack: "hey chris, you good?"
Crow: "he been daydreaming for 20 minutes."
Jack: "ok uhh chris wanna talk about something?"
Chris: "wha- what?"
Jack: "i said do you want to talk about what you were thinking about."
Chris: "well i was..." as he was about to answer the woman he was thinking about approach thale table.
???: "hey crow hows hows ela, grace and your baby doing?"
Crow: " they been doing good the baby still growing don't know if its a boy and a girl."
chris see's the person he was thinking about makimg him studder.
Crow: "oh ash meet chris, chris eliza he's new to the team."
Ash: "hey chris."
Chris: "he-hey ash nice t-t-to meet you(shit don't say something stupid chris)."
wally notices chris behaver changed, never hear him studder that hard was he thinking of ash?
Ash: "dang i forgot something at the armory."
Chris: "oh im about to go to the armory blitz and mira are making my modified shield wanna go-go with me?"
Ash: "sure lets go." as ash and chris left the table, wally and jack was confused with chris.
Jack: "what is wrong with chris he's getting weird?"
Crow: "i don't know little brother."
Ripper: "can he be having a crush with her?"
Crow: "if he is then good luck chris."

Chris's pov.
chris and ash had a chat about themselves as they walk to the amory.
Ash: "wow chris i did not know your team are dedicated Heroes after Fallujah, i heard it was bloody."
Chris: "naw it was a definition of hell but we all lived that matters."
Ash: "thank you for your service then."
Chris: "your welcome."
Ash: (i hope he's single).
after arriving at the amory he saw blitz and mira sitting and chatting while the modified shied stands as it was almost done.
Blitz: "just in time chris, ve have zhis almost done just need a little paint."
Chris: "can i have a go?"
Mira: "sure its yours." when chris picks it up the shield was light he was surprised.
Chris: "oh shit its light."
Mira: "yes its light so the shield will be mobile and if you plant the shield on the ground it will become heavy so be careful."
Chris: "ok thanks."
blitz: "no problem."
as chris shows eliza his shield the intercom goes live.
Intercom: "can crow, splicer, mother, ripper, and phalanx meet in six's office. and rest of the operators meet in the debrief room."
Ash: "well see you later?"
Chris: "i guess?" they left to their destinations.

(15 minute later)

In the debrief room the operators are seated waiting intill six comes out with team metal with their own uniforms. (the uniforms that are shown in their bio's)
Six: "operators, the people right by me are team metal new operators for team rainbow, 4 out of the 5 were in the US army and fought in Fallujah in 2004, one of them was part of the national guard. blackbeard and Valkyrie were stunned what thet both heard, they know about Fallujah it was bloody and hell to fight there.
Six: "now may i have kapkan, frost, maestro, pulse, and lesion stand up." the operators who were called stand up.
Six: "today team metal and team rainbow will have a 5v5 simulation, the place where you will be at the kafe dostoyevsky, it will be an hostage situation, team metal's task is to extract or eliminate all enemies while team rainbow defends the hostage or all eliminate enemies as well, best." talks among the rest of the operators about the new operators.
Six: "this team will be tested of their skills, the best team that wins 3 rounds are the winner of the match, both teams good luck."
ops: "yes ma'am!" as the teams go to there rooms full of headgear with simulation tech, the other operators watch on 10 screen of the operators first person perspectives.