Chapter Thirty Two: Torture

The next day crow wakes up he looks around him he has his hands and legs cuffed to and sees he's in a dark room and stroller with something on top of it what it looks like a jar, then the door open showing light and seeing a masked man that was talking with the armsdealer.
???: "rise and shine big boy, we have things to catch up." he turns on the light seeing the room full of chains and saws.
Crow: "fuck you." the man punches crow and pulls his hair back.
???: "i did not tell you to talk, got it crow or should i say, wally."
Crow: "how did you know my name?" the the mask man chuckles.
???: "it seens someone in your team hates you so much, that he wants you to suffer." he thinks who it was then knows who it is.
Crow: "lion... where is that sun of a bitch!?"
???: "he is... taking care of your loves one at the moment... well one of them."
Crow: (grace, ela.) "don't you dare touch them."
???: "no i won't, but my men will."
crow growls at him as he chuckles.
Crow: "who are you?"
???: "im what you called hades." now he know his name he wants to go at him then his chair fell with him on it.
Hades: "just like a chained dog, topical." he picks him up sat up on the chair.
Crow: "YOU SON OF A BITCH, ILL KILL YOU FOR MURDERING MY FATHER YOU PSYCHO!!!" he was punched once more on the face.
Hades: "look at yourself you dog, you want to kill me because i killed your father?"
Hades: "i want him to join and he became a traitor and... i want to set an example for our cause... so i have to, but don't worry he is here."
Crow: "what do you mean?" hades removes his mask and shows crow his face.
Crow: "no... no no no no no, he's dead."
Hades: "he is... im just his twin." hades was crows father's twin brother.
Crow: "why, what does this get you?"
Hades: "my dear nephew, this helps the worlds problem, and i will be the savior of this dirty world."
Crow: "by killing, raping, and destroying life? you have a sick twisted mind, my father was a better man then you." hades punching a few more times then stop as crow spits out blood then see hades bringing a cloth covered jar to crow.
Hades: "speaking of fathers, i want to show you something from lion that he send, he said one of your loves child died and she blams you for its death so they want to show you it." crow was destroyed hearing this and as he removes the cloth yells and stops looking closely to the jar.
Crow: "this is not my child, this is not a real baby at all!"
Hades: what?" he takes a look at the jar, it was a naked baby doll.
Crow: (then grace and the baby is safe and ela is safe as well.)
Hades: "lion you piece of shit!" he throws the jar down as it shatters on the floor the doll's head rolls off and a note was inside getting crows and hades attention then he picks up the photo taking a look at it.
Hades: "it seems your lucky." he rips the note and looks at crow.
Crow: "thank god." he punches crow in anger then stops to catch his breath.
Hades: "im done with you." he puts back on his mask and gets out of the room where the guards look at him and he speaks to them.
Hades: "before he sleeps beat him up but don't kill him, after that dump him in the middle of a desert."
WM: "yes sir." then left them as they enter the room following orders.

[Ela POV]

ela woke up looking around to see zofia sleeping by her, and jack sleeping on the chair.
Ela: "wally?" zofia and jack wakes up.
Zofia: "ela im here."
Ela: "where is wally?" jack then approaches her and holds her hand.
Jack: "ela... he's... missing after he saved your life." ela cries into zofia's chest.
Zofia: "its ok, he save your lives."
Ela: "lives?" zofia wipes her tears.
Zofia: "your pregnant... with twins." ela rubs her stomach and looks at jack.
Ela: "jack im sorry i- i-"
Jack: "its not your fault sister, i want to know if, your one of your parents have any twin brothers or sisters."
Ela: "no we don't."
jack: "ok, thanks." he then left the room as zofia and ela look at each other with confusion.

[Jack POV]

As jack walks back into the apartment him mother his sitting on the couch drinking a cup of coffee as she look at some old photos.
Jack: "mom do you have a minute?"
Mom: "yes jack." he sits by her and talks with her.
Jack: "where's grace?"
Mom: "she is sleeping, she did not sleep for a while and im worried for her child."
Jack: "ok i got a question to ask."
Mom: "what is it?"
Jack: "when you met dad, did he have someone that looks like him?"
Mom: "i can't remember." jack holds her hands and look at her in the eyes.
Jack: "mom please, tell me."
Mom: "i remember, he does have a twin brother."
Jack: "do you remember his name?"
Mom: "his name is... marcel."
Jack: "when was the last time you saw him."
Mom: "he was with your father before he disappeared after your father was... killed." jack then know who's hades is but not sure.
Jack: "thanks mom, I'll be right back."
he then goes to crows room where dokkaebi is sleeping, sweating and sheading tears as jack wipes her forehead and tears.
Jack: "grace, hang on, believe that wally is still alive and trying to find his way back to us." he gets up and left the room and apartment to get back to base.

[Hawkeye's POV]

in base he sits with hibana and the other operators as they barely talk since crow went missing, his team is barely talking as they came back from six's office with anger, chris then throws a beer bottle as a wall.
Chris: "FUCKING FUCK, WHY AREN'T WE GOING TO SAVE HIM!?"
Dom: "we don't know where he is, even if we go to dubai there will he a trap or they move him somewhere else." then jack walks in.
Jack: "we need to talk all of us."
Aya: "what is it?"
Jack: "not here, gannon your coming with us." he nodded and gets up.
Hawkeye: "I'll be back yumi."
Hibana: "ok." they went into ela's room and close the door.
Hawkeye: "so what is it?"
Jack: "ela is pregnant with twins."
Aya: "oh my."
Dom: "damn, its going to be hard for them if wally is not there."
Jack: "not only that the bosaks don't have any twins in their family, which only means in our family has twins."
Jack: "gannon, was there someone of the name of hades?"
Hawkeye: "yes there is."
Jack: "want to know his real name?"
the team looks at him as they think he's crazy.
Jack: "his name is marcel known as hades... our uncle and my fathers twin brother."

[Crow's POV]

beaten, bloody, and weak he was taken to an hot desert somewhere as he was in a truck and kick out of the truck to feel the sand on the ground as he barely sees hades.
Hades: "without food and shelter, you won't last a day." he sptits at crow and signals the driver to go leaving crow on the sand and later a sand storm rolls in.
Crow: (i... can't... die... like... this.) what it seems like hours past by he see a man on a horse coming towards crow as he sees the rider dismount from his horse, takes out his canteen and gave him water crow dranks it fast that he cough alot.
???: "easy there kid." he Recognize his voice when crow looks at his eyes before he was about to blackout.
Crow: "jester...?"
___________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys i heard there's a leak in destiny 2 black armory cutscene and i don't know if it is or not but (spoiler alert) if you don't want to be spoiled, don't scroll down to vid/clip

|
V
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
(LAST WARNING)
|
|
V

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
YOU HAD BEEN WARNED
|
|
|

V