Chapter Eleven: Team Metal [pt.1]

as the morning sun rises, crow woke up early and got off the bed to change his clothes and walk outside to his car and drove to visit someone he never visit in a while.

50 minute later

after stopping at the front gate of the Cemetery, he got out of his car and walked slowly looking around the sun is rising and stopped at his fathers tombstone.

Marcus q. Sawyer
7/25/1955 - 4/21/2012
a great son,
husband,
and father.

he looks at his tombstone.
Crow: "hey dad, its been a while, I've been doing good, i have two beautiful girlfriends who love me and i love them, i got a child on the way im going to be a father soon, mom was surprised when we told her on her birthday it was funny *chuckle*". then there was a moment of silence.
Crow: "i miss you too, i wish i can stay but i have a job to go back and it not going with just the girls and me, im taking jack and my old team with me, we fight against terrorists and their just a bunch of amateurs even if theres an Al Qaeda member that see this they will call them amateurs as well, they fight for nothing, its good to see you dad, I'll come back to mom with jack, the girls and our new born baby, it may take months, and years but i will come back, bye dad." then he walks back to the gate.

("lost samurai" by Caleb Belkin)

(time skip to afternoon)

at the airport crow and jack are talking to their mother while ela and grace are having a conversation team metal waiting for them.
Mom: "wally if you going to take jack with you then take good care of him he's your little brother."
Crow: "yes mom i will."
Jackson: "don't worry mom we will be fine." then she hugs her sons.
Mom: "and wally when my grandchild is born, come back here."
Crow: "don't worry mom i will." after hugging the intercom spoke."
Intercom: "flight to London is now boarding head to the gate to board on the flight to londen have a nice day."
Crow: "alright we have to go bye."
Jackson: "bye mom."
Mom: "bye kids be safe!" before arriving at tbe gate the intercom spoken again.
Intercom: "can wally kim thach answer to a nearby phone ,Wally Kim Thach answer to a nearby phone thank you."
the gang was confused who it was and how did this person know him so crow walk to the nearest phone and answered with caution.
Crow: "who is this?"
???: "its jager." hearing that he calms down."
Crow: "oh marius what you need?"
jager: "i heard from six that you will come back with recruits."
Crow: "well..." he looks at his team looking at him.
Crow: "i wouldn't call them recruits, they been fighting with me at iraq, they are team metal, so where are you?"
jager: "look behind you." he looks turns around seeing jager waving at him."
after jager hangs up so did crow, he walked to him.
Crow: "hey how did you get here?"
jager: "by the same plane i will fly us back, six told me to be here to pick up you guys."
Crow: "oh thats nice of her i guess i owe her, team this is marius callsign jager part of gsg9 and team rainbows pilot."
Jager: "hey."
Chris: "yo."
jack: "whats sup."
Aya: "hello."
Dom: "1738 just kiddin, hello." (i dont know why)
Crow: "our friend here has a team rainbow private jet to take us back to our base."
Aya: "thats nice."
Chris: "dibs by window."
dom: "comfy."
Jackson: "finally peace without a baby crying so i can sleep." after saying that grace was a little ticked off then goes behind jack with a devilish voice.
Dokkaebi: "oh you won't, not for long uncle." which jack was kinda scared.
Ela:*chucking* "good luck jack."
Jack: "I'll take that back then."
as the group enter the jet and lift off the group was sleeping while chris was drawing on a blue print while crow was listening to his headphone curious what Chris is drawing.
Crow: "hey chris what you doing?"
Chris: "im been working on a assault shield last night and morning, not just me, dom, jack, and aya are doing the samething but with different gadgets, whats your gadget wally what does it do?"
Crow: "its more a defender gadget, its shock charges that shocks like a tazer and it will hurt even kill you if your too close to its radius."
Chris: "damn don't want to be the end of it."
Crow: "well imma sleep its going to be a long flight."
Chris: "well nite nite princess."
Crow: "fuck you too twinkle tits."
after a few minute chris was done, he went to sleep as well.

(timeskip to rainbow HQ)

after the group arrives at the front of the base six was waiting as the group approaches her.
Six: "welcome back operator, i see you brought new operators."
Crow: "yes ma'am, team metal with an addition to team metal is jackson, my little brother."
Jackson: "you can call me jack ma'am, callsign ripper i was part of the national guard for two years before i left and youngest in the team."
Aya: "im aya gozen, callsign mother, i was part of the JSDF as a doctor and a combat medic in iraq with american forces and the oldest of the group."
Dom: "im dom rodriquez, callsign splicer, second in command of Team metal and smartest in the group."
Chris: "im chris Hillmen, callsign phalix, i was the companys machine gunner i always take point, and the toughest in the group."
six was impressed with the group and their background.
Six: "well well crow, you and your team have more experience, lets talk more in my office shall we." and the group went to the office will ela and grace went to their room.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

hey readers im back from my break (destiny 2 and rainbow six siege grind) and i have an idea for the next story after im done with "crow's faith" this is a mix of crossover game ls of battlefield 1 or battlefield 4 and dynasty warriors i want to hear you readers think of this idea leave a comment for me to look at intill now see ya later.