Chapter Eight: Discovery

After 3 weeks of recovery crow was able to go back to rainbow, as he sat and ate the cafeteria with the girls, six and cavira approach them.
six: "its good to see you back crow, how are you feeling?"
crow: "good i guess, i see you both need my help?"
six: "yes, 2 days ago blackbeard and his team capture the high-value target, he won't talk to us not even cav can't break him so he needs attention."
crow: "ok then, I'll be back girls." crow then left the left the cafeteria with caveira and six to the interrogation room. after they arrived cavira gave crow a bag of his items.
cavira: "here is his stuff.
crow: "ok lets see what he has, a wallet his name is john parker age 42, what else a necklace with music box...

crow eyes wide open seeing what was missing for a long time. it is his fathers and he was pissed. cavira notices his change of behavior.
cavira: "crow you alright?" he ignored her then walk in to the room were the target was hand cuffed and sitting on the chair.
parker: "look here im not going to say shit to you so fuc- crow punched him so hard that he fell off the chair then crow beat him to a pulp, cavira was about to enter the room but crow wanted to do it himself.
crow: "back off cav he's mine."
cavira: "but-"
crow: "I SAID BACK OFF!"
six: "cavira come in here."
after cavira closed the door and entered the room with doc, six, blackbeard, and lion.
cavira: "what wrong with him?"
six: "i don't know we'll see." they looked at a window with a mirror on the other side.
after crow slams johns face to the table he pulls out the music box.
crow: "where the hell did you get this from?"
parker: "your bitch." in response crow slams his head again.
crow: "I'll keep doing that intill your skull cracks opens with your brain popping out, so im going to say it again, where did you get this from?"
parker: from a dead guy that refuses to join our ranks."
crow: "why?"
parker: "he cares about his damn family so much, so we killed him, chop him up and put him in a bag."
crow: "who else was there?"
parker: " the boss is Hades his second in command is prophet but your not going to get them."
crow: " where are their locations?"
parker: "i don't know i even his men don't know where he is."
crow with out thinking he beat parker more and he wanted mercy then pushes him to the gound.
Parker: "please don't kill me i never killed him!"
six: "crow stand down!" he ignores six due to rage then pulls him closer.
crow: "did you spare him when he said that? you watch him get killed so why should i spare you?" then grabbed his head.
crow: "you fucked with the wrong family."
then he gouges his eye with his hand gripping his head.
parker: " AAHHHHHHHHH!"
crow: "THEY KILLED MY FATHER, MADE MY MOTHER SUFFER, AND NOW YOU WILL REMEMBER MY NAME! I. AM. WALLY. THACH. AND I WILL NOT STOP INTILL THEIR DEAD!"
then all the strengths that he used he crushed his skull killing him with his brain and blood sputtering on the floor.
meanwhile the group behind the mirror was horrified where they just witnessed cavira covered her mouth, lion was throwing up in a can, blackbeard and doc looked at him and six was shocked but kept her cool. when crow snapped out of it he looked at his hands they are bloody then looked at the mirror.
crow: (what have i done, im a monster.)
then ran away to his room.
six looked at the group with her.
six: "nobody must not know this understand?"
ops: "yes ma'am."
blackbeard: "six is it ok i can tell ela and dokkaebi about this, they mostly can calm crow down."
six: "yes."

crows 3rd pov
crow was in a state of panic for what he did and they just witnessed as he enters the bathroom and wash his bloody hand and sweaty face then sat on the floor with his music box in hand, he reach into his pocket to have a small key then opens the music box with his mothers picture and a 1 year old wally
while the music box was playing a song.

ela and grace heard what happen and they rush back to their room and find crow sitting on the floor looking and listening the tune that is playing while he's in tears.
dokkaebi: "wally?"
ela: "babe were here for you." as the girls sat down on the bed, crow lay his head on dokkaebi's lap while she strokes his hair calming him down .
crow: "i-i don't know what to do, im i a monster, a psycho?" dokkaebi lift his face up
dokkaebi: "wally your none of them, your the wally who is kind, we love, and soon too be a father."
crow was confused with the last part of what she said.
crow: "wait what? please repeat what you said on the last part." ela and grace giggled.
dokkaebi: "what im try to say is..."
she pulled his head to her stomach, his face was on her stomach.

40 minute earlier

after crow, left the girls resume talking with zofia and finka.
ela: "grace what are you going to today?"
dokkaebi: "well im still working on my finger trigger so i was thinking if i should work in that."
ela: "well then i should go shoot something im bored lets go."
dokkaebi: "ok." as the girls got up grace felt a little pain but she ignored it but finka notices.
finka: "are you ok grace?"
dokkaebi: "y-yes im ok." then the pain hurted a little more making ela worried
ela: "are you sure your ok?"
dokkaebi: "yes im fine lets-" she then fell and scream in pain as she curls up hugging her stomach, ela then trys to help grace up.
ela: "grace you need to tell me whats wrong, finka help me with her."
finka: "ok grace get up were taking you to sick bay."
after grace got up, zofia and ela were worried.
zofia: "she need to go to sick bay lets go."
finka brings grace while zofia and ela followed.

after grace is placed on a bed, finka ela and zofia talking about whats wrong with the her.
finka: "she don't have any injury or sickness." zofia thought of it and thinks what wrong with grace.
zofia: "can she be?"
finka: "i can tell but let me use this first." she brings an ultrasound which made grace a little worried.
dokkaebi: "ummmm what are you doing?"
finka: "im going to check whats in there and don't panic please."
as finka rubs gel on her stomach and uses the transducer probe looking at the monitor screen with zofia and ela, they were surprised.
zofia: "wow."
ela: "oh my."
finka took a screen shot on the monitor.
finka: "ok im going to print the photos and show you, I'll be right back."
after finka left, grace sat up and looked at each other worred then finka came back with the photos and hand them ro her. as grace looked at the photo she had and surprised what was in her stomach.
dokkaebi: "im i?...
finka: "yes grace your are pregnant."
ela: "should we tell wally about this."
dokkaebi: "agreed, thanks finka."
finka: "your welcome and congratulations grace."
as the girls left the room zofia wanting to ask finka one more thing.
zofia: "oh finka i got one more favor to ask."
finka: "yeah what is it?"
zofia: "well its embarrassing."

meanwhile as both ela and dokkaebi were walking in the hallway, blackbeard approach them about what crow did.
blackbeard: "girls theres a problem."
ela: "yeah what is it?"
blackbeard: "its about crow before the interrogation he was pissed off about something and and beat the crap out of the guy and show him necklace with a music box some sort of and after that he beat him to a pulp then gouges eyes then just really crush the skull.
the girls were shocked what they had heard and happened.
dokkaebi: "do you know where he is?"
blackbeard: "he can be in his room don't know after he did that he panicked because we saw what he did and ran, but don't worry about that, six told us to keep it a secret and not tell anyone."
dokkaebi: "thanks lets go find him ela."
ela: "right."

10 minutes later

dokkaebi: " im pregnant"
crow: "are you sure?"
grace gave wally photos of their unborn child and he looks at then smiling.
crow: "so small, how old?"
dokkaebi: "it is 2 weeks old."
crow: "i may lose a father but being one makes me a better happy man."
then he kisses both of them, hugged them both then laid down with the 2 on bed and the three drift into sleep.

(hey yo whats up hello, its yo boy Zero and im back from grinding you know im a lazy fat person so lol, we almost have 1k views and i don't like it... I LOVE IT! it makes me keep going on with the story, so leave a like and comment for me readers, THANK YOU, LOVE YOU GUYS, and see you later.)