Chapter Four: Training Day

As morning arrives ela and grace were the first to wake up.
Ela:" morning grace."
Dokkaebi: "morning."
Ela: "do you think wally notice us last night?"
Dokkaebi: "i don't know.?
the girls looked as wally sleeping.
Dokkaebi: "i think he never notice us, look he's still sleeping.
Ela: "does he know we have training today?"
Dokkaebi:" i don't know but we should change before he wakes up." as the girls got off the bed and started to change into their combat uniforms, grace wanted to ask ela something.
Dokkaebi: "ela?"
Ela: "yes?"
Dokkaebi: "do you like wally?"
Ela: "yes i do."
Dokkaebi: " no i mean do you like like him?"
ela blushed at grace.
Ela: " y-yes i do grace."
Dokkaebi: " i must say this too but, i love him as well." ela saw dokkaebi sad so she was thinking a way to make her happy then she had an idea.
Ela: "you know grace we can share wally together?"
Dokkaebi: "really?"
Ela: "were friends aren't we?" this made grace smile
Dokkaebi: " thank you, your the best." both of the girls hugged together. as the girls finish changing clothes, they noticed wally started to wake up.
Crow: "*yawning* morning girls."
Ela/Dokk:" morning wally."
Ela: "do you know that your a heavy sleeper."
Crow:"i guess i am, so what are we doing for the day?"
Dokkaebi:" we have training so you have you should change clothes and after your done were going to the amory and then the firing range.
Crow:"ok."
Ela: "we will wait for you at the hallway then."
Crow:"ok." minutes after change into his combat clothes walked with the girls to the amory.
as they arrive at the amory, the girls wanted to know a little bit about Wally.
Ela:" so were did you learn how to fight?"
Crow:" i was in the military, fought at iraq and syria."
Dokkaebi:" were are your parents from?"
crow:" my dad is american, my mom she's khmer." wally looked at the girls and their confused what is mother was.
Ela: "what is khmer?"
crow: "khmer is another name for cambodian?"
Ela: "oh." as they finished getting their gear and walking to they firing range, they ask a little more about him.
Ela: "how did your parents meet each other."
Crow:" my mom said she was trying to flee from the khmer rouge during the 70s she was 18 at the time and he was there helping her flee, he was a journalist at the time ."
Dokkaebi:" who are the khmer rouge?"
Crow:" view them as isis but more deadlier, they target people who has education, actors, singers,monks, even people wearing glasses, and normal people then they force them to work on the rice fields, and i believe that 1/3 of the population were killed almost wiping them out."
ela and grace were shocked what he has said, his parent's were lucky to survive and escape if they were ever caught they would be killed even worst wally won't ever exist.
as the three arived at the firing range, they saw blackbeard, Valkyrie, and castle there as well
Crow: "whats up neighbor."
Blackbeard: "sup, how was your first day?"
Crow: " im getting used to having two girls as your roommate but its easy."
Blackbeard: "really, with who?"
Crow: " dokkaebi and ela."
Blackbeard: "i bet you would smash them im i right?" hearing that crow facepalms.
Crow: "well i going to practice later."
Blackbeard: "ok, where is my magazine?"
Crow: "next to your feet." he looks down seeing the magazine by is feet so he picks it up.
Blackbeard: "thanks man." then they return to their firing post.
as crow was firing at his paper targets, crow notices the ela's and dokkaebi's recoil control was bad so he decided to help them.
Crow:" i see you girls needed help with recoil control?"
both of the girls blushed then nodded.
crow:" alright lets get together.

after giving a lesson and demonstration controlling recoil, the both of the girls try out again and did more better hitting their target.
Crow:" oh almost forgot to give you girls some tips, starting with you ela, your smg fires in a high rate so i suggest you to put some duel mags on and duel mags are just to two magazines attached together and its more faster to reload."
Ela:"ok i can do that, plus it would be easy and quick."
then crow faced grace
Crow:" now you grace, since your weapon is semi-auto only, you can work on finger trigger so you shoot faster in emergency situations."
Dokkaebi:"alright i can work on that.
the girls were happy to get help from wally with their problems. after an hour of target practice. the girls were getting ready to go back to their room.
dokkaebi: hey crow, me and ela are going back to our room if you need us."
Crow:"alright see you later."
as crow was getting ready to put a mag in his AR, both of the girls came back to do one last thing.
Ela:" hey wally we forgot something!"
Crow:"yeah what is it?" all the sudden ela and grace kissed wallys cheeks and leaving him with lipstick on his face and ran.
Ela/Dokk:"later!"
crow was surprised what both of them just did. as he was thinking what just happened Valkyrie and Blackbeard approach Crow, And Valkyrie was about to tease him.
Valkyrie:" i think they like you hehe. wally began to studder
Crow:" i-i-i ooooh." and then wally put up his hoodie.
Blackbeard:"hey man if you need advice ask me brother."
Crow:" oh shut up." Blackbeard and Valkyrie laughed at that.
after target practice and putting his gear and weapons away, he went back to the room and realised the girls are not their so he laid on the bed and think about the kiss the girls gave.
minutes later both of the girls came back to the room with a box of movies.
ela:"hey wally we got movies so we can watch
Crow:"oh what are they?"
Dokkaebi:" we have big mama, 22 jump street, madeas witness protection, a haunted house 1 & 2-"
Crow:" oh a haunted house 1 & 2, i have not watched them for a long time. its hella funny
Ela: alright hunted house 1 & 2 it is.
as the movie started wally sat down then ela and grace join wally and cuddling with him and watch a movie all night.

(sorry for the wait i was busy, at least i wrote on paper first so it can be quick lol. but i like the 200 views on this storie and me typing pass 1k word i need a pat on the back see ya later.)