Chapter Eighteen: Consequence

In the following day wally and jack where around the table with the rest og the team Eating, talking, basically just chilling until the intercom spoke.
Intercom: "can members of team metal go to the debriefing room for the mission, all members of team metal go to the debriefing room."
Crow: "ok gang lets see what going on."
as the team walked in the hallway wally felt something was not right, same as jack.
Jack: "something not right wally."
Crow: "i know same here too, we need to call mom after this." as they arrived and sat, six approach the podium.
Six: "alright team metal, heres your first mission, the jimi Hendrix exhibit museum at Seattle has been taken over by white mask terrorist." this pissed off the team but they kept their cool.
Six: "and also there was reports of them kidnapping a civilian and used as a hostage." hearing this both of the brothers were worried.
Six: "your team will be eliminating and extracting the hostages, i know you all are dedicated squad, show them what metal can do." the team stood from their seats.
Team Metal: "yes ma'am!" after the debriefing the team went to the armory the ela, grace, and tiana ran to them with bad news.
Ela: "wally, wally something happened!"
Crow: "what happen?"
Ela: "its your mother."

[30 Minutes ago]

Ela and grace were in their apartment when tiana visited them.
Ela: "oh hey tiana."
Caveira: "may i come in?"
Ela: "sure, grace tiana is here!"
Dokkaebi: "oh hey girl how you doing."
Caveira: "nothing much, just checking on you, how the baby doing?"
Dokkaebi: "you know kicking me but its fine."
Caveira: "is it a boy or a girl?"
Dokkaebi: "its going to be a boy and wally knows." as both of the girls chatting, wally's phone rang.
Ela: "I'll get it!" after she picks up the phone.
Ela: "hello?"
???: "thank god, wally is that you?"
Ela: "who is this?"
???: "ela, is that you, its me karen."
Ela: "mom how are you doing?"
mom: "not good i managed to find a phone and its about to die, please tell my sons i love them and take care of my grandchildren."
Ela: "whats going on?" all the sudden she hears voices in the background.
???: "hey what are you doing, get the bitch!"
mom: "no please- AHHHHHHHHH!!!" then the phone was off.
Ela: "hello, hello oh no." the both of the girls went to ela.
Dokkaebi: "ela whats going on?"
Ela: "its bad we have to tell wally and jack." they nodded and left the apartment.

[Present]
C

row and Jack were stun when hearing what happen to their mother.
Crow: "FUCKING AMATEURS!!" he punched the wall and made a hole.

Jack: "we knew something was wrong!"
Crow: "lets go rescue her and kill every last one of them." jack nods and left with his gun and gear.
Crow: "ela, take care of grace for me."
Dokkaebi: "no were going with you, please take us." he thought of it and decided.
Crow: "ok ela, caveria get your weapons." they nodded and grab their weapons and exited the building.

[ 9 Hours Later]

After arriving at the military airport waiting there was the seattle police chief, he recognize wally and jack.

Chief: "hey boys long time no see."
Crow: "hey chief what the situation?"
Chief: "the building is surrounded by other police officers and swat and your mother is still alive but we don't have time, we send a negotiator but a enemy sniper injured him so we have to be careful."
Crow: "ok, can you take these three to my house and bring back up to secure the house, and check for traps i don't want traps in our house."
Chief: "ok, ladies come with me."
Dokkaebi: "please be careful and come back."
Crow: "i always will babe, both of you stay safe and tiana watch them for me when we return."
Caveira: "ok come on we have to go."
after the girls left in a police car the team entered the swat van and left to seattle.

[2 Hours Later]

Dusk settles in and after the girls called them that their house is safe they went in and grouped up next to the police riot van, crow was talking to the swat sniper.
Crow: "heard there was a sniper how is it."