Chapter Twenty Five: Operation SIVA (Short)

Days later morning rises at the base and in the briefing room every operator was present as six step to the podium.
Six: "good were all here because we have an operation to discuss." she turn the the large screen showing three locations.
Six: "the information from crow and ripper's mission from kowloon, the safe drive you both brought we can't look into it due to it being lock by the user, so we have echo and dokkaebi to hack it, and it shows these locations, japan, france, and dubai." she click a remote to a next slide today this is operation SIVA, its a biggest operation for team rainbow, three groups of teams are selected for these locations, first group going to japan is hibana, echo, aya, and maestro, team metal has brought a plus one to team rainbow his code name is hawkeye, he will be in your team, he will tell you the details of the mission, next group going to france will be twitch, Splicer, phalanx, thatcher, and Ripper, details will be given to you on the plane, last group going to dubai will be crow, ela, blackbeard, valkyrie, and maverick, details for your mission will be given on your plane." the selected operators stood up from their seats.
Six: "good luck on your mission operators."
Ops: "yes ma'am!"

[1 Hour and 30 Minutes Later]

the two groups left in their own planes to their destinations while the last group waits for jack, wally and ela to talk to dokkaebi, caveria, and zofia.
Dokkaebi: "i want both of you to come back ok?"
Ela: "we will i will watch his back and he will do the same."
Caveria: "don't worry, i will live in your apartment with grace, I'll watch her."
Zofia: "same we will."
Crow: "thanks girls." then ela and crow entered the plane and waved goodbye and flew to their destination.
___________________________________________________________________________________

[Don't Worry Be Happy - Bob marley]

(hey boys imma sleep for the day and take a 1 week break after updating "Bosak legacy" so yah, later.)