[Random Stuff #1]

in the gym the operators were working out, lion was lifting weights while rook spots for him.
rook: "come on lion, lift them more."
lion: "but i can't lift more." he was struggling.
rook: "lies now lift them." crow saw this so he wanted to help them.
crow: "move rook i got this."
rook: "ok."
crow: "move it solder lift them up."
lion: "fuck, i can't im tired." with out warning crow pulls out a sidearm and aims it at lions face, rook was scared putting his hands up.
rook: "wow wow hey chill." but as he sees that lion was scared and immediately lift up his weights fast.
crow: "you better gain or I'll blow your brain twinkle tits."
rook: "thats motivated."

mean while blackbeard was on the treadmill running intill he saw Valkyrie walking pass by so he was about to wave intill he missed a step and fell sending he flying, as he was on the ground he was thinking fast trying not to embarrass himself so he did push ups.
blackbeard: "1, 2 ,3 ,4 - hey Megan."
valkyrie: "hey craig."

ela and dokkaebi we're looking and a tablet hacking crows phone so the can listen to his playlist.
dokkaebi: "lets see whats here."
ela: "are you sure its ok?"
dokkaebi: "don't worry it will be fine."
unknown to them a shirtless crow was behind them.
crow: "are you sure about that?"
dokkaebi and ela screamed.
dokkaebi: "huh huh um were were just-
crow: "hey its ok, you can ask me if you want to listen."
dokkaebi: "oh."

everybody was in the cafeteria as hibana about to get bacon from thermite.
thermite: "how do you wanted roasted?"
Hibana: "light roast."
thermite: "your tits are small but i still smash you."
everyone looked at thermite while hibana was pissed, crow approches thermite and pats him on the shoulder
crow: "good luck brother."
thermite: (well shit) *runs away*
hibana: " A BIG FUCKING HOLE COMING RIGHT UP!" then chases after thermite.

(hey guys i don't know why i did this but later)