[Random Stuff #3]

Tachanka shows a class of recruits a video.
Tachanka: "ok comrades today i show you a video of a man that will show you how so squat like slav."

After the video all but one recruit became the western spy due to not squatting like a slav.
Tachanka: "good try but must do again."

Crow was playing GTA 5 and playing as a female until ela comes in the room.
Crow: "hey ela wanna see ela rob a bank?"
Ela: "sure- wait what?"
Crow: "look i made you in this game."
ela looks at the screen and sees herself robbing a bank with three random people.
Ela: "oh thats... fun."

Aya was with echo and hibana set up a trap.
Aya: "Kore ga umaku iku to omoimasu ka?" (are you sure this will work?)
Hibana: " Hai aya san." (yes ms. aya.)
Echo: "dozo." (here you go.) he covers the table with a table cloth the left the room. after an hour later the three came back to see jack, caveria, dom, and twitch seating at the chabudai.
Hibana: "see aya san i told you."
Aya: "oh."

Jack was reading a story on wattpad then finds one from the author EchZero called bosak legacy and his nose was bleeding getting the attention from zofia, and ela.
Ela: "your nose is bleeding." jack quickly wipes it and was about to turn off his phone but zofia swipes it from him.
Jack: "you'll regret reading it!" zofia and ela reads the rest of it and their faces turn in disgust, zofia was pissed.
Zofia: "where is this EchZero?"
Ela: "zo, do we have a little brother?"
meanwhile EchZero was about to publish the next chapter until he heard the door knock then he opens the door.
EchZero: "oh hey girls, how do you know where i live?" zofia shows the story jack was reading.
Zofia: "explain."
Ela: "why did you make us have sex with our own little brother that does not exist?"
EchZero: (shit.) he almost close the door only zofias boot stops it closing the they dog tackle him and zofia was choking him.
Zofia: "you little piece of shit!"
EchZero: "harder mommy." zofia chokes him until he passes out then looks at ela.
Zofia: "run." then runs out with her while Echzero wakes up.
EchZero: "it was a dream but my damn neck hurts." he gets up and added what happens then publishes the next chapter.