Chapter Fifteenth: Defector

in the afternoon as wally and jack was in the armory cleaning their weapons after having target practice together.
crow was zoning out as he was thinking of what happen from his interrogation.

(flashback)

Parker: "the boss's name is Hades in his 2nd command is prophet, but your not going to find him."

(reality)

Jack: "wally, wally, hey wally you there?"
Crow: "ye, yeah what jack?"
Jack: "you ok wally your looking into space, whats wrong?"
Crow: "nothing its just-"
Intercom: "can operators crow and ripper come to six's office, crow and ripper to the office."
Crow: "i will tell you later lets go." as the siblings walk to six's office.
Crow: "you need us six?"
Six: "yes both of you are selected to be part of this mission, we just got information about prophet's assistant, his name is sam Williams used to be SAS back from the Falkland War he was working with hades and prophet then a year later he went missing now he is found in kowloon hongkong, crow and ripper will find and interrogate him and after getting information meet up with two new operator's for extraction are you all clear?"
Crow/jack: "yes ma'am."
Six: "good, jet leaves in one hour goodluck team." after they exit the office wally and jack went back to their rooms, wally entered seeing ela and dokkaebi on the bed watching a movie.
ela: "hey babe wanna netflix and chill with us?"
Crow: "would love to but i got a mission to do."
Ela: "oh can we walk with you to the front of the building?"
Crow: "sure lets go." ela got up but grace was slowly getting up so wally helps her up.
Dokkaebi: "oh i feel heavy now, so this is how it feels to carry someone."
Crow: "oh babe." he rubs her stomach now a small baby bump.
Crow: "its growing every day grace."
Dokkaebi: "yeah its going to be hard moving around for a while."
Crow: "yup it will be, lets got jack would be waiting for me shall we?"
she nod goes with ela and wally outside seeing jack and taina hugging touching their foreheads together. wally, ela, and grace were impressed. caveira never lets anyone come closer to her if someone is she would be pissed and angry but jack was closer to her she seems happy with him.
Crow: (wow jack it seems you tamed the beast.) until they broke the hug seeing us.
Crow: "oh did we interrupt you both?"
Jack: no we weren't i mean-.
Crow: : "hey calm down its ok, so ready for your first mission jack?"
Jack: "ready when you are." before going in the car wally approaches the girls.
Crow: "when we comeback we will go back to our apartment and have *whispers to their ears* a little fun again." ela and grace kiss his lips and giggles as he enters the diver seat meanwhile caveira grabs jack and kisses him violently and lets go of him.
Caveira: "when you come back we have plans together, ok?
Jack: "ok." then he entered the passenger seat with wally.
Crow: "lets go lover boy."
Jack: "shut up." wally laughs as he drives off.

after arriving at the airfield the new operator's six mentioned are there already waiting by the jet that is going to take them.
Crow: "so these are the new ops we working with."
???: "im Morowa Evans callsign clash."
???: "im Erik Thorn callsign maverick."
Crow: "i think i saw you before maverick, you were going to kubal right?"
Maverick: "i guess so."
Crow: "alright, jager is the jet ready?"
Jager: "ja lets go!"

(time skip, night of kowloon)

When crow and ripper arrive at the door of the appartment at kowloon.
they knock on the door but no one answered.
Crow: "ok were about to breach." wally turn the door knob it was open.

Crow: "weird... but stay cautious."
Jack: "all right." as both drew their sidearms, they entered the room with just a t.v on static as soon jack was the last to enter the door behind him close shut and a man tackles jack to the ground with his hand choking jacks neck, then wally uses a vase and hits the man behind his head knocking him out and getting him off jack.
Crow: "you ok?"
Jack: "im fine." crow was checking his body if he has anything but they find his dog tag.
Crow: "this is our guy."