Chapter XI

Act II of Devotion: Endurance
Chapter XI: The Years Had Gone By

Over the few years, the white queen Leila Lannister would be blessed with the most joyous moments of her life. She grew content with her marriage, even finding in it a love that she would claim to bear her husband for the rest of her days and grew very happy with the constant addition of offspring into their family. Leila usually with her children accompanied her husband in his various trips across the country but often she decides to remain in Sunfire or Dragonstone with her children to teach them and raise them while prince Rhaegar did his duty for the realm but he often visited when his businesses were conducted quickly and he would always try to put his family first whenever it was possible.

After almost five years, he young couple always found peace in the company of each other and I have no doubt that they always spent that company of peace in bed for Leila Lannister was always pregnant.

It was obvious that these years were the most blissful time of their relationship or it was said by Leila herself. Leila had always wanted a large family and a fact that the prince was so delighted about. Every year, the princess was beset with constant pregnancies after prince Aegon. Of course, the memory of each pregnancy almost unseen as the princess was almost always moving with the work and the children she had to care for.

After prince Aegon was born, his twin sisters the princesses Visenya and Rhaenys followed in the middle of the year 278 but the very next few later months I, your loving author had followed as prince Maekar (But of course, prince Maekar only existed for a while until he decided to be a maester.) Following me was the twin brothers prince Daemon and Aemon in late 279 AC and a few months later, the white queen was pregnant with another boy who would be known as prince Aerion who was born in late 280 AC.

The prince and the princess were delighted with their children and loved them dearly but after a while, they decided not to have more children for the time being as the prince was worried it might cause the princess her life constantly being in the birthing bed due to his fears of what happened with prince Aegon would happen again and happen often without him due to his duties and the princess agreed, more than satisfied for now with having to raise all of her children and focusing on helping her husband with his duties once more. But they were happy and that was all that mattered then. Until the year passes, of course, it would not matter.'

-Maester Maekar, Chapter V of the White Queen.

SUNFIRE

DORNE