seaweed brain&wise girl

This chapter's immunity challenge is up there ^ if you want to check it out. This helps give you more of a visual. - The Fangirl 

Piper's POV: 

So, Alyson was voted off, I think as the Brawns tribe proceeds to their green mat. After a couple days of camp life, Jeff has called us again for a second challenge. I feel confident enough in my Beauty tribe that we won't, hopefully, go to tribal council tonight. I know the merge is nearing, when we form into two groups, tribes will be thrown out the window. After that, it's the big merge, when we all become one group. That is the time that the "big dogs" get voted out, or at least attempted to. My eyes land on Jason and Percy, they'll be in danger when the merge comes, but for now, their tribe needs them. As for my tribe, I see Drew as a massive threat. She can manipulate and spin the emotions of the others in my tribe on the dime. Also, she's amazingly athletic which means when we merge, and individual immunity is presented, she will be an even bigger threat. In order to get her out, she needs to be blindsided, which is not a piece of cake. Oh cake...I'd do anything for cake.

"Welcome to the second immunity challenge in Brawns, Beauty, and Brains. Annabeth, I will take that," Jeff starts, as Annabeth walks over and hands the immunity to him. I analyze her for a second, if we both make it to the merge, she will either be a potential ally or a massive threat. I've seen her in the challenges, she has quick reflexes, smart, strong, has good balance and is fast on her feet. I've found that I'm really good at reading and observing people, I know that will come in handy in this game, but I also know Annabeth is good at analyzing as I've seen her do it multiple times this game so far. Jeff places a hand on it, "Immunity is up for grabs. Though this one has a twist."

We all lean in, waiting. "What's the twist?" A boy I recognize as Leo asks.

Calypso rolls her eyes, "Let him finish!"

Leo and her exchange a look. Jeff clears his throat, "The winners get a reward, some more flint for their fire. This can get them a better cooking fire to feed them for competition." Silence fills the air. I know that flint may seem weak, but this is Survivor. Flint can mean life or death in the game...well, not literally. "Let's get started."

Out of the corner of my eye, I see Annabeth eyeing Percy. Grinning, I immediately set them up as a ship in my head. How cute they would be! When she looks away and observes the challenge, I notice his gaze at her. Pretending to cough, I conceal my squeal.

Calypso looks at me, "You're not getting sick, are you?"

I hold my hands up, "Oh no, just chocked accidentally."

She narrows her eyes, "On air?"

I grin, "It happens." I shrug.

She smirks, "You sure are something, Pipes."

I glare at my nickname and she laughs, causing me to slightly smile. Turning to Jeff, he starts to explain the next. "For today's challenge, you will balance on triangular platforms in the water. Your feet will be relying on the small wedges. Slowly, when I say, you will move up, making it harder each time. If you fall off, you are out. Last two people left standing gets their tribe out of tribal council, safe from the vote. You will pick two people from your tribe to complete this. Once chosen, those people will swim out and we'll get started."

I turn to my group, "Who's got the best balance and core strength for this?"

Drew snorts, "Obviously not you."

I ignore her as Barry speaks, "I am."

Calypso nods, "Alright, don't let us down." Then she pauses. "I can give it a try."