Chapter 2:Heart Broken

A year later... (TIME SKIP INTENSIFIES)

Blueberry

It's been a year since Ink got emotions, It's been a year since I found out Error has been crushing on Ink longer then Dream has, It's been a year since Dream and Ink got together. I felt so bad for Error, every time he's around The Star Sanses (including me) Ink and Dream kiss every time, before and after the battle, I can see the pain in Error's eyes, he's more silent now, hell we haven't seen him in months, the thing is- I know Error hates himself- this was something I couldn't understand but, last time I saw him, he didn't look good, with every strike Ink made, he took it, he lost motivation for anything at this point, Ink stopped attacking him, Error always stood there, no AUs have been destroyed, I think Error just gave up, a broken heart must hurt- a lot. That's why I don't ever want to confess my feeling to... my crush...

Anyway, I and Ink have worried about him, Dream didn't really care. That day I saw Error spying on Ink, I saw love in there. Not lust, not curiosity, not greediness- no, it was love. I sometimes see it in Dream's eyes, I see Error looks at every detail about Ink when Dream only looked at what he saw. Ink and Dream to me are annoying, I want to puke every time, they're like that one couple you always see in the halls that can't keep their hands off each other and FUCKING MAKING OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE HALLWAY- sorry- that makes you gag? Yeah, that's Dream and Ink, the ship name would the Drink... PFFFT- to be honest, that sounds dumb.

Anyway, right now I'm chilling with Ink and Dream, we're watching TV, they got in their 500th fight on the way here, god I don't understand them, it was something about Error- most of their fights revolve around Error like Error's the fuck'n sun and they're two planets that orbit each other. I bet one day they'll have enough of each other, I bet one day they'll break up and things will go back to normal, but that dream (;3) is slowly fading... I'm about to leave, but I feel like it's my duty to stay, 'I need to live with it' I tell myself, but I can't help it, I need a break, so I visit one of the most beautiful universes to me, not Outertale, that place is where Dream and Ink go on dates sometimes, the place is ruined for me, so I go to Reapertale, where Life- or Toriel- lives to be more specific, I walk in.

"Oh, hello, who are you?" Life asks me, bending down to my level, "You look like Death, but you're just too adorable to be!" "I'm Swap Sans- or Blueberry, but you can call me Blue!" I say in my most innocent and cheerful voices, Life just smiles, "What are you doing here, Blue?" "I just wanted to come to your beautiful heaven!" I respond. "Alright, have fun here, small one." Life tells me, with a bright smile as she continues to do her work, I sit on a tree, letting out a sigh as I blink slowly at the beautiful place. "What really brings you here, small one?" Life asks, looking up at me. "Well... I'm part of the Star Sanses, I and two others protect the multiverse from danger, I'm not one to take breaks, but..." I started, Life listening like she likes my company, "... the other two started to date, I always feel like a third wheel, and it's even worse that I have a friend who has a huge crush on one of them..." Life walks up to me, "Continue, please." She said to me. "... he's been missing for a month now, I and his crush are worried about him... I see it in his eyes whenever he sees them kiss, pure heartbroken, when it first happened he broke down into a sobbing fit, last I saw him, it was a few tears with a blank stare, I'm worried about him, he's the only friend I have not including the Star Sanses...." I finally finished. "Sounds like you've been through a lot... don't worry you'll find your friend one day, I believe in you, and him." Life said, soothingly.

I stayed with Life for 5 hours before leaving, I go back to the Star Sans house, and go up to my room, passed the two guest bedrooms, forgot to mention Dream and Ink sleep together now, heh, so we now have two guest bedrooms, yay I guess?  I just hope everything will turn out alright for Error, he's one of my best friends.

Error

I've been gone for so long, sobbing, letting all the pain out, I've destroyed AUs with ease, but I can't destroy a stupid crush, it would be ironic if I did honestly. I look down at my tear-soaked jacket, my face is completely wet with tears, my soul aches, I'm sure Ink doesn't care, I'm sure they're already married, I'm sure they're happy... without... me... I curl up in a ball, it hurts to much, I needed to get myself together, 'why can't I feel numb?!' I ask myself, why do I chose to live a lonely life? 'Why can't help falling in love with him?'

I bring down the Ink puppet I have, I can see everyone's emotions, I feel comfort when I see the doll have one of Ink's bright smiles, I've seen it less and less, causing me to be a bit more alone... I lay down on the cold white floor, tired from crying, I snuggle the puppet to sleep, I faintly hear Ink's voice, I miss it, I miss everything about Ink, but I'm broken enough. To my surprise it was yelling, I look at the puppet, it had an angry face, I bring down the Dream puppet, and piece together an argument...                                                                                                                                                     (Ink is bolded, Dream is underlined, because I'm lazy ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ)

"Dream, he's been gone for a month! I'm beginning to become worried!"

"So you're not worried about me, I thought you HATED him!"

"I do! But the multiverse could be destroyed without him!"

"So? We won't have to worry about his ass anymore after Nightmare and Fell are dead, we can finally be at peace!"

"SO YOU'RE SAYING HE'S DEAD?!"

"YES, DON'T YOU WANT HIM DEAD?!?!"

"NO!" a faint sigh is heard... "He was someone I hated, but he gave me more freedom and respect then you EVER do!"

"Ink, why are you crying? We've been together for a YEAR!"

"Because, Dream, us together cause so many problems, I don't even think you love me, you just are using me, we've grown distant, sometimes I lay in bed with you, and wonder why I do, you act like this relationship is like a throwaway toy, and I ask, WHY!?"

"BECAUSE! I FEEL LIKE YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH ERROR, EVER SINCE HE DISAPPEARED YOU'VE BEEN TALKING TO BLUE ABOUT IT, WHY DO I EVEN CARE ANYMORE?!" a slapping sound is heard, the Ink puppet now has a red mark on the side of its face.

Sobbing is heard... "I thought w-we were something more... I'm out, I don't want to see your face, I'm going to the doodle sphere, I don't know why I thought I loved you, I love nobody..."

A break down of sobs are heard...

So... they broke up... I-I need to stay here a while, I don't think I can see them like this, they already think I'm dead, Ink will probably fall in love with somebody else, I just want to send them a signal to tell them I'm still alive, I just... want them to know that I'm still here...

I make a note, and send it to the doodle sphere, hopefully, Ink will find it, if not oh well I'll continue making hints, I'm going to go destroy an AU- wait- a new AU just appeared... I mean Ink's in the doodle sphere, I'll destroy it later, now, to PokeSwap.

The new AU doesn't even look that harmful, right?

Yey I finished it! :> I hope you like it, it took a while to make, mainly because I had no idea where things are gonna end up, and don't try figuring out the new AU, it has a bunch of mah OCs (Most are furries ͡ .w͡  .  ) Anyway, have a nice day!

-Crazy ErrorInk Fan :3