Chapter 16:The Hidden Enemy

???????

I watch as Frisk gets on new clothes, she refused to leave Chara's side ever again, are they dating or something?

I don't get love...

I used to, but because of that I learned that love is a weakness

the only love that matters to me now is Level Of ViolencE

Ironic huh?

I'm supposed to be something that everybody can look up too, something that protects, vanquishes evil, and scares away evil demons

But what happens when they switch sides? What happens if their the ones that need protection from? Who will protect them? What happens if the very thing most people look up to becomes the one that needs to be vanquished? What happens if the demons are the ones beside the thing, the thing that used to chase them off, what happens if a certain demon is the one always chasing them off to protect the ones that they aren't supposed to love.

What happens then...

When the only thing protecting them all from the thing...

goes missing...?

What happens...

When I get these stupid cuffs off my arms...

I slam the cuffs against a wall, over and over.

...

They made it strong... eh?

That's expected of them.

Maybe if I ask somebody...

Somebody that doesn't understand me...

Doesn't understand the cuffs...

Raven.

Raven, Raven, Raven...

Perfect. Absolutly perfect.

Heh.

And they all thought Umbree was bad...

They haven't seen what it's like...

When something that's supposed to be good, loved, reliable...

Becomes the very monster they all thought they destroyed.

Ink

I lay on my bed, drawing some things. Error was on the end of the bed, he was fitiling with his strings, even if he's a destroyer, he has creative aspects to him, hell he creates puppets, MOTHER FUCKING PUPPETS!

I begin to draw my and Error, our hands together, we both had a smug expression on our faces as magic surrounds us, mainly the hands we have clashed together.

(what)

(You think I'm gonna draw that?)

(Hell nah)

I smile at the picture, Error glances over at me, confused. "What's got you in a good mood all of a sudden, Shorty?" He asks, I chuckle, sitting up. "Well, first off, Umbree's defeated, Second, I drew something, and third, I'm not Short." I replied, huffing at the last bit. "Well you're right there, and, you're short in my eyes.~" Error coed, with a seductive smirk, causing me to blush a little.

He raises his arms and stretches, I have a thought... "Hey Error..." I start, he looks at me, with a considered face, "If Umbree's dead... does that mean we all have to split... and... end mine and your truce...?" I ask, Error sighs, "I have a feeling that we should stick together, keeping the truce for now, at least until we know of Umbree's location." He states, I'm still not convinced otherwise, I don't want this all to end...