Chapter 11:The One in Control

Umbree

The fools. They took Mittens, what they plan to do with her I'm not sure.

Stupid emotions. Why do I still care for that fur ball? The genocide routes? The 500+ resets? Who the hell knows.

I take notes on the important people's behaviors, I would have Mittens do this task but she escaped my grasp. I trusted her enough to not put a tracking devise on her, she obviously took that to her advantage but little does she know I'm the one pulling the strings here.

I sent out thousands of my slaves to search for someone who had her apperance, they brought back somebody close, not not her. They brought back one of the pests I 'fought' last time, Blue.

I understand their mistake, so they avoided punishment. For now.

Blue's now with me- my... kind of replacement Mittens. I don't have the amount of trust that is now lost for Mittens, but I can manage my way around that.

After Mittens escaped I put a tracking devise on Cream, I'm surprised Cream still has sanity. She was one of the shyest, nicest, calm, and cheery people I have ever met. Now she's dull. I don't blame her. You would go insane in my little hell hole.

I have two targets to aim for; Carlese and Raven.

Carlese I'm going to kill, tourture, that stupid, ignorant, ex-best friend blamed me for her problems, she killed the family I cared so little about, I took a grudge on her for it, I wanted my family dead, but it was because of Carlese's changes.

Oh! It's the time again!

I get up from my beautiful throne and walk to the cellar. I go to the main one, one of the most privilaged ones.

There, the person who made me this way, a somehow surviving Frisk. Across from the brat was Asriel. I'm pissed at him. I make sure to torture these two, Every. Single. Day.

I open Asriel's cell, he slides back to the back of the cell, looking up at me with fear. I loved it. I need to be feared in this world.

I grabbed onto his almost shattered wrist, and dragged him to the torture chamber. I walk past a dead body I accidentally killed. Whoops.

Asriel screeches, trying to get away from me, no matter what, he dislocated his wrist. Again.

"What's wrong Azzy? I thought you LOVED pain... especially the pain of others..." I cooed, Asriel looking up at me in disgust and fear. "Y-YOU SICK MONSTER!" He screeches, tears running off his poor little face. I began to crush his hand, he began to sob. "PLEASE STOP- PLEASE!" he begged, I eventually let lose and in his moment of slight relaxation I strapped him onto the torture chair.

"I'M S-I'M SORRY! PLEASE LET ME GO- W-WAIT NO NO NO!" he begged, screeching, I came closer with a drill and began to drill into his shoulder, blood splattered everywhere as Asriel's adoring screams echoed in the room. It wasn't sound proof, to make others pray it wasn't their turn.

I tortured him more, soon covered in blood, but to the point I knew he was still alive.

Asriel looks at me with dull eyes, full of fear and curiousity.

"You shall feel the way I felt when you shattered my soul thousands and thousands of times." I whispered in his ear, unstrapping his weak body, dragging his limp body back to his cell, just to shut it closed and lock it up.

I look over at Frisk's cell. I unlock it, there, beaten up, bloody, and naked, laid Frisk. They looked up at me with pure and utter fear.

"U-Umbree... please.... no.... I- I don't- I don..." Frisk stuttered, bursting out in tears.

(Took some stuff out here for personal reasons 5/4/24)

I go and get the now limp and tired Frisk, man was I cruel but it's what had to be done. Or, perhaps not, but her screams were like music to my ears.

I strap her down on a torture chair and did the usual, and once I was done I waited until she became at least a little awake.

"Why...?" Frisk asked, her voice shaky, as she looked at me with distaste and bitterness. "Why d-do you do th-this to me...?"

"Because." I reply, nonchalantly, "You help break my heart, over and over and over and over again. It was about time you got a taste of your own medication."

I released Frisk, grabbing her by the wrist and dragging her limp body back into her cell, locking her up.

I walked back up to my throne room to see Blue and Cream sitting there. Due to me not wanting to keep Blue, I didn't torture him, only threatened to if he got on my nerves, tried to escape, or broke a rule. Needless to say, Blue did as I said, he always hears what goes on in the cellar.

Actually, I wonder how my good friend Chara is doing. She managed to escape before I could capture her, along with Carlese and Raven.

All I know is Carlese is out seducing people, Raven is in hiding most likely about the clouds and Chara... Chara is probably searching for help, just to save the 'love of her life', Frisk.

"Why are you like this...?" The Mitten's replacement asked me, I heard some 'hidden' fear, I was surprised he mustered up the courage to do that.

"Because. The more power I have the more numb I become, the more power I have, I would get the revenge on this multiverse, 'Laugh the pain away' I always told myself. And soon, I couldn't laugh anymore. Eventually I turned to my way of survival; murder. I took it as a pleasure and not the way I ate. I laughed. I enjoyed it. Soon I had enough SOUL power to travel through the multiverse, it was painful." I explained, noticing myself saying to much. I guess I had a lot bottled up inside me as I felt a single tear run down my face, knowing it wasn't the half of it all.

"I quite like Underfell though, I have a story from there, want to hear it?" I asked, Cream walked in the room as I said that. Her and Blue nodded, I was going to release Blue anyways, all I wanted was Mittens.

"So I was in there, with my hidden eyes. Then a dude tried to seduce me, I turned around and smacked him, we got picked in a fight, he- like any idiot- thought I was a 'damsel in distress'. I guess I caught him off guard when I ripped his soul out, soon sucking the life force out of it in front of the entire town." I chuckled, Cream nodded, got up and went to do more work, Blue looked like he enjoyed the slight story, even if it was more of my type of story.

I got up, ready to capture more slaves and get my next meal.

My weak and tired soilders lined up as we all went through a portal and began to destroy and enslave StoryShift.

Two chapters in one day?! What is this black magic?!

Yeah, I got inspired and a boost of energy came through me as I typed.
More info on Umbree YAAAAAY!

But I got school in 4 more days, so sorry, so I'm going to try to post chapters until then.
After that chapter production will be much slower, but I'll try my best!

So sorry for the Frisk and rape thing, I felt it fit due to Umbree's loss in sanity, and her bipolar ways. I just finished Mirai Nikki like a week ago and I LOVE IT!

Anyway, I know nobody reads these, so yeah. I'm working on a picture okay? XD

Picture drawn by me

-Stressing Author who is cringe worthy as hell