Chapter 18:The Darkest of the Holy Light

Raven

As Carlese was directing me upstairs, I began to panic, what is she going to do with me!? She must have noticed me panicking because she leaned over and whispered something into my ear, "You say anything about me, I'll be sure to rip you apart more then the scientists did, and make you feel more pain then you did in the asylum, got it you little shit?" A chill went down my back, and I knew she was serious.

This wasn't a thing to get me to shut up, her sadistic ass would, and she would make it as painful and long as she could, she's done it before. Once we got upstairs, she directed me to her room presumably, and shoved me onto the floor, and went to the door and locked it.

"Alright you hoe, I need you to do something for me, or else I'll kill everybody you care about, you hear me?!" She yells, I nod, I thought she was going to force me to kill somebody, but instead, "I need you to remove these cuffs." She states bluntly, I nod slowly, confused. I grab the first cuff with my robotic arm and begin to crush the lock. I do the same to the other.

I then rip them off.

I fucked up.

Carlese began to giggle, then cackle, until it turned into full out satanic laughter, screaming while laughing. I backed up to the other side of the room as Carlese began to sit there, laughing.

I heard bangs on the door, it was probably Ink, Carlese's once white wings turned black, she began to laugh insanely

Carlese looked at me with blood shot eyes, grabbing the cuffs and crushing them, and with a thrust of wind, a portal appeared in front of Carlese, and she ran in, I chased after her, but was to late. 

"DAMN IT!" I yelled, Ink came running in. I explained. Everything.

Ink had a shocked expression on his face. "MARIE! WE NEED YOU!" Ink yelled, frankly, Carlese was smart, she never told her plan... smart.

Ink frantically called in Marie, Mittens, and Error. They had a meeting.

"So, I told you Carlese was going to be somebody we couldn't trust... we shouldn't have let our guard down..." Marie said, holding her head, her ears tucking behind her, and tail around her. "What do we do?" Ink asked, I knew I had to bring Umbree in, Umbree and Carlese are polar opposites (Fun fact:Carlese's design was based off of The Annoying Dog, because Umbree's a temmie. Haha I'm smart) and attacks cancel out one another... unless one is more powerful then the other...." 

"I got a plan, but I'm pretty sure Frisk wouldn't like it..." I stated, they all looked at me. "I'll get Umbree... and her, Error, and Chara will go after Carlese, me, Ink, and Frisk will finish her off, and the rest will grab her and take her away."

They all looked at each other, hesitant before nodding. I went into a portal that Error made, and grabbed Umbree. Around the same time Umbree woke up. "wha- WHAT THE FUUUUUCK- WHY AM I HERE!? AHHH!" Umbree yelled, before I said, "CALM YO TITS. WE GOT A PROBLEM."

"What's wrong? Me still being alive?" Umbree snarly said, I rolled my eyes before replying, "No, it's Carlese, the bitch is taking off on what your starting."

Umbree went silent. "Shit this was all my fault-"

"DAMN RIGHT IT WAS!" a yell came from the stair well, we all looked over to see Chara, holding Frisk close, she had a knife out, just in case Umbree went and tried to take Frisk again. A silence filled the room, Umbree crawled off of me, and walked over, Chara backing up with Frisk in a protecting way. 

Umbree stopped. "Heh. To think we were all the best of friends. Me, you, and Raven, all sitting at that table in the coffee shop, me eyeing Asriel as you kept your eyes on Frisk. Raven would always be there to make us laugh to prevent us two from breaking into tears. Looks like you got with the one you love, well guess what. I don't like Asriel anymore. He's a whiney bitch." Umbree stated, tears rolling down her face, Chara didn't let her guard down. Umbree looked up with caring eyes, "Frisk... I'm... so so so sorry... I-I was an idiot... I know you'll never accept my apology, but I just want to let you know... I didn't- I did mean it... but it wasn't... ME. It was some force taking over my body and I was a spectator in my own trapped mind, being controlled by something else."

Frisk got out of Chara's grasp and hugged Umbree, Umbree reluctantly hugged back, crying into her shoulder. I got up, and walked over, taking Umbree and bringing her close. Frisk went back over to Chara, Chara gave Frisk a peck on the cheek, Mittens came over and hugged Umbree, and soon everybody was hugging Umbree.

"We forgive you..." I whisper into her ear.

We all let go of Umbree, and explain the plan. "Carlese is to smart for that, get Cross, Dream, Fell, Blue, Nightmare, Dust, Killer, Reaper, and Geno. We'll have a good chance then." Umbree casually explained.

"Oh, I forgot to mention, she forced me to take off her cuffs..." I said, Umbree looked shocked. "Oh shit- SHIT SHIT SHIT- OHHH WE'RE FUCKED- WE'RE SO FUCKED-" Umbree said, pacing. "She's at full power now..." Umbree mumbled to herself, I felt bad. "Give the fight your all, and try not to die... okay?" 

We all nod, before getting geared up

HHHHHHH SORRY FOR SHORT CHAPTER AND NOT MAKING ANOTHER ACTUAL CHAPTER FOR SO LONG ;-;

You're going to really hate the next chapter if you like my OC Umbree...

-BITCH I HOPE THE FUCK YOU DO-