Chapter 21:Aftermath

Error and Ink have been dating for a while

Both wanted to tell the multiverse about their relationship, yet they were terrified of the outcome, worried that the multiverse would rage in havoc.

Yes, Error still destroys and Ink still creates, it's the balance of the multiverse (and hell, 723+ AUs is to many-) And they still fought, but afterwards would heal each other up at their house.

Error was frantically getting his things together, getting ready to destroy an AU as Ink drew in the living room.

"Shoot! I'm late to destroy an AU again!" Error yelled, about to run out the door. "Don't forget your glasses, I'll round up the Star Sanses to come kick your ass in twenty minute!" Ink yelled back, looking up. Error ran out the door and teleported to Mafiatale

Twenty minutes later, Ink rounded up the Star Sanses and the three teleported to Mafiatale, where low and behold, Error was destroying it. "Do you have your glasses?" Ink yelled out, Error turning around, showing he had his glasses on, trying to keep himself from laughing at his dumb boyfriend. "uhh..." Dream said, before ignoring it, as the two battled it out, after a long hard battle (With Error and Ink going easy on one another) everybody teleported away. The Star Sanses went to their base, and Error when to his and his boyfriend's house.

"Woo, you two okay?" Dream asked, looking up at the two. "Yeah, I'm fine" Ink stated, getting up. "Well I'm headed home." Ink stated, making an Ink portal. "INK WAI-" Dream yelled, but Ink already jumped through.

You see, Ink and Error didn't mind each other destroying and creating, both understanding it was part of the balance.

With Blue...

Blue walked through the Snowdin of Underfell, looking for Fell. In the distance, yelling at his brother, was Fell. After watching Fell being hit by his brother, after his bro stormed off, Blue ran up to Fell and helped him up. "Are you okay?!" He asked, worried. "What the hell- Blue!?" Fell yelled, noticing Blue.

"What in the hell are you doing here?!" He yelled, trying to push Blue away from him. "Looking for you, obviously." Blue replied, rolling his innocent eyes. "Whatever... anyway, why were you looking for me?" Fell replied, looking away, getting out of Blue's grip and crossing his arms (NO-)

"Well I wanted to see if you wanted to hang out and go to Waterfall with me! I'm sure Alphys won't mind!" Blue exclaimed, looking up at Fell with a sweet innocent smile, a light red blush appeared on Fell's face. "Fine..." He replied, and sighed, "Better then being around that shithead..."

"Great! Lets go!" Blue exclaimed, grabbing Fell's hand and going to Waterfall.

With Dream...

Dream and Cross began to hang out more, secretly obviously.

Resently Cross had asked Dream out on a date, and Dream said yes.

(lol Idk what else so pretend this is more text to explain everything)

With Chara...

Chara cuddled Frisk as the two looked off into the sunset, Frisk was half asleep on Chara's shoulder, a small bit of drool coming from her mouth

Chara chuckled, picking up Frisk's chin, and wiped the drool away, bringing Frisk into a warm kiss. "Lets get you home..." Chara mumbled to Frisk, picking her up and bring her to their and Asriel's house.

Asriel was forever single ;-;

...

wait...

There's a few people that never got a happy ending...

Mittens, Umbree, Cream, and Raven all looked through the multiverse window, down at the life they left behind, bringing them all together.

Raven kissed Umbree's cheek, and rested her head on the other's shoulder. "I sure regret leaving them all behind... but they seem really happy now..." Cream stated, calmly, closing her eyes, she was at peace finally, after getting over the trauma of her ex-boyfriend. "Awww! They kissed!" Mittens coed, pointing at Ink and Error as they healed each other.

Carlese was in a box called 'The Naughty Angel Box' where it was basically a prison.

With.... Marie...

Marie sat on her bed, she could go in and out of the real world. She sat in the real world, the only sounds were the vocaloid music she was playing, and the typing of her keyboard. Her small dog named Bently, layed on her, half asleep.

She misses her adventures, but knows she had to face the hard truth. Being far from reality can be fun, but it's lonely.

All of them

Had their perfect lives.

The End

I finished, I can't believe I finished oh my Lenny Face Poptart...

I might make a sequel, or prequel, but I'm not really sure...

If you want a semi-acurate sequel, go read 'Just One Secret (Ink X Error Story)' by 21_seconds_to_mars until I make a sequel or prequel

Alright, thank you for reading!

The End(?)