Chapter 9:Angel of Darkness

Marie

It's been days. Days since I got saved from the hell of my own creations. 'Stay creative!' I always told myself, trying to think up new OCs to break me out... but my mind... It was so broken...

Doesn't matter now, I've been through worse hell, AKA the 4th grade, but hey, that's in the past now.

Right now, we need an angel.

Oh an angel from god? Hell no, those angels are boring and cliche, a demon and angel, the demon's the villain and the angel's the good guy? Nah, to common for my taste.

I'm talking about a real bad ass... or asshole, like myself. Carlese. Carlese and Umbree's used-to-be-best-friend, Raven are probably the only people that can slow Umbree down, or stop her. I would find Raven, but she's very difficult to work with, and has similar problems to Error, being she doesn't like being touched. Hell, Raven will flinch if you walk by her, even though she's a fighter. Raven will also be hard to find, Raven and Carlese are designed very similarly, yet Raven is a black anthropomorphic wolf, with huge black wings, golden eyes, white paws, and pink tipped hair- er... fur. Raven is found usually on high mountain tops flying above the clouds, Raven's flight speed doesn't help either, 250 mph, faster then a Peregrine falcon.

Carlese, on the other hand, is much easier to find, not to mention easy to work with. Carlese's downfall though, is that she's an angel of darkness... meaning she's very unstable, unpredictable, and untrustworthy.

I'm still looking for Carlese now, I walk into a bar- where Carlese hangs out, looking for men so she can use their life energy to summon her attacks that bring things to life- and spot her. The white as snow fur, her dress with all the ruffles and fluff, looking angelic enough to belong to an angel, and seductive enough to belong to a demon or succubus, and her huge fluffy snow white wings, made out of the feathers of angels Carlese has murdered.

"Hey." I say blankly, Carlese looks back at me, drunk monsters surrounding her, most likely trying to get 'lucky'. "Yeah, what do you need?" The 'angel' replied, leaning down. She looked as if I was another victim. "I need your help, and don't do this nice shit, it's time for some serious talk..." I say, pushing a guy off a seat to sit next to Carlese. Carlese looked at me, confused. She shooed the men away, and looked at me. "I know who you are, Carlese Angelus, a dark and vengeful angel who is too sinful for heaven and too holy for hell. You're this way because you were forced to kill Umbree, but instead killed her family because you didn't want to kill your 'best friend'. Due to this, you became corrupt, and your feathers began to bleach black, out of panic you killed nearly half the angel population, using their feathers to hide the disgusting truth underneath. You eventually turned insane, blaming Umbree for all of your problems, and now, you prey on people to get you stronger." I explained.

"How do you know all of that? I've never told anyone this story- my story- nobody even knows my last name, how do you know this shit?" Carlese asked me, I sighed, and looked her dead in the eyes. "I am your creator. I know everything about everyone you know but I really need your help right now." I replied. Carlese took a second before replying with, "What do you need help with..?"

I got up, and said, "Umbree's getting out of control, her demonic side is controlling her and at this rate the entire multiverse is doomed, so I need you. Umbree's about 9 times stronger, so I hope you're ready for a hell of a rematch."

Carlese got up, a wide smirk on her face. She was ready to murder her opposite. Men watched as she walked out with me, I guess they thought she was lesbian or something, nah. Carlese can barely feel love, let alone be lesbian. We just head out, Carlese hoping for revenge against Umbree, for her misfortune and great strength.

Ink

I was sitting on the couch, Error was watching Undernovela, Mittens was... uh... staring at me and Error before taking notes...? Marie was out somewhere, going to get Carlese and maybe Raven if she can, and I was just drawing. I started out with the base, and continued to do a rough sketch, I felt Error look over my shoulder. "What'cha drawing Shorty?" He asked, clearly curious, I don't get why but okay. "Oh, it's nothing for now." I reply (I tried to not think about anime drawings bc I'm listening to vocaloid rn ;-;) begining to sketch out what the body figure would look like. I end up drawing something skeleton like, and my mind races through who I shall turn it into, I decided on the one I caught first.

Error.

I begin to draw the bare boned body (thats what I do irl, it helps tbh :P) not drawing the face... or the other.. parts... uhm-

"Well you know what they say..."

The voices started to come back, I guess they got bored and wanted to mess with me... all though I have no idea where they're going with this...

"You can't spell kinky without Inky ;)"

"I guess you could say he used to be a cinnamon role but now he's turned into a SINnamon role ;)"

"Ink is just imagining what Error would be like in beeed~"

I blush intensely at the voices, now I can't unsee it, my face looks like inside a bag of jumbo sized skittles. "Uh... You okay Ink?" Error asks, I blush harder and hide my face and just curl up in a ball of embarrassment. I'm eternally SCREECHING.

"*whispers* I suggest making Gradient and Paperjam right here, right now, I'm sure Comyet wants some grand kiddies~ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"

That's it.

I grab a pillow and scream into it, Error jumps off the couch startled and Mittens just starts laughing. I screamed for a good solid 2 minutes before I could finally collect myself and calm the fuck down.

Marie came in a few seconds later to see a freaked out Error, a Mittens laughing her ass off, and my face buried into a pillow be look'n like Asriel Dreemurr's boss fight.

Then a beautiful white angel husky walked through the door, her wings bigger then most of her body, and her dress was angelic. "This; is Carlese." Marie said, presenting Carlese, as her wings fold up slowly, letting feathers fall off, some white, some black. "How is someone this angelic and beautiful untrustworthy?" I blurt out, my face still screaming hopes and dreams.

Carlese rushes to me and grabs me by the scarf. "I. Am. NOT. An. ANGEL." She sternly said, throwing me to the ground. "Carlese! I get it, you hate being called an angel, and I know I told you to act yourself, but they will help get rid of Umbree, she's turning to her demon form... remember?" Marie calmly reminded, Carlese turning her head to Marie and sighed, "Fine..." she said, "... Just- don't call me angel and I won't rip off anyone's head."

We all nodded, Marie and Carlese sat down, and we began to plan the attack.

Yaaay chapter 9 is done!

School starts soon and I want to have at least ten chapters out.
Doesn't mean I won't write at school, just means I'll be slower.

Also fight scene in the next chapter, and trust me, writing in detail is my thing XD

So yeah, not as long of a chapter, I put one of the 'comment' moments to tease ErrorInk.
I'm gonna put them together after a CERTAIN MOMENT.
As a professional shipper, I say Error and Ink would probably be to shy and doubtful to confess, not doing it right away because people need to be sure they're in love.

Would you confess to your crush right here rn? No. That's why they're not confessing- also because I want y'all to hate me XD

Also the art is mine.

-Marie, your local asshole who's responsible for this trash fanfic