Chapter 10: Bonds Thick As Cream

(A/N before we start; this is a Cream chapter, not into that stuff and just want me to get to the fuckin climax already and want more info on Carlese? Well you gotta wait!)

Dream

I wake from the dreamless sleep I had. I've been experiencing nightmares, so tonight I decided to go dreamless... ironic how a guy named Dream has nightmares, huh?

I feel bad. My wounds have healed up, and I was glad to help Error get Ink back but... it's been weeks... they haven't returned.

I hope for the best, due to my recovery, I had to heal Blue up, it always tires me out, but I do it anyways. I tell jokes and make Blue feel happy, yet I don't know why I'm like this.

I want Ink back, I was a total asshole and lost the person I thought I loved and possibly a best friend...

Ink would probably only come back for Blue, ignoring me because of how much I was a jerk to him...

I planned for us to have children, and live happy lives together but my stupidity blinded me from the fact it would have never worked out...

Ink looked so heartbroken as he left... when I saw him again... he looked like he had cried for hours...

Looking back on it now, we should have stayed friends. The love thing was a trick of my own thoughts, it weighed us all down, Blue the most.

I know Blue has a crush on Fell, sometimes after the battle, Blue goes to try to heal Fell and Error.

Error, I understand, they're best friends after all, even if I don't think they should be, but Fell... it was so strange.

Blue's face lived up to his name at the mention of Fell, so I guess he does.

I feel bad for Blue though...

Me and Ink put him through a year of hell and he slowly became distant. He only talked with Error, Ink found out about it and was about ready to beat the living hell out of Error.

But then Blue stopped him, like the pacifist he his.

Ink sat and listened, soon feeling bad for Error.

Soon after Ink was told Error had been depressed for a reason he refused to tell Ink, Error went missing.

I thought he died, most likely by suicide, but Ink and Blue refused to believe it.

I didn't really care if Error was dead or not, due to a similar issue I had when I was younger and probably today.

I probably fell for Ink because I was lonely.

It wasn't even Love it was... a test.

Lately I've been taking long walks through the universes, seeing everything I loved yet being deep in thought with guilt.

And then I bumped into somebody.

"Oof!" We both said in unison, I rubbed my skull and looked up.

It was the fluffy Oreo himself, Cross. Holding out his hand to help me up.

I reluctantly grabbed onto it, praying it wasn't a trick.