Chapter 15:Rescue of the Lesbian's Love

Raven

I watched as my best friend fell to the ground after being stabbed twice by an old and sad friend who just wanted to feel loved and wanted. Before anybody could do anything more to Umbree, I swooped down and lifted her up, everybody looked at me in shock as I flew off with her unconscious body. I don't care anymore.

I've decided.

I've fallen for my best friend.

Even if she tried to kill me.

I still love her for who she is, not who she's trying to become.

Ink

I watched as the black wolf with raven like wings flew off with Umbree. Was that Raven?

I was too in shock to notice a weeping girl, it was Chara. She thought Frisk was dead. But there was a chance she could be still alive, I felt it in me.

Chara was on the floor, knife next to legs, weeping. I put my hand on her shoulder, she has good reflexes, because she instantly grabbed her knife and put it to my 'throat'. "Calm down! I'm just checking up on you..." I said, slightly backing away as Chara slowly lowered her knife. "Frisk could still be alive! L-let's check the castle!" I suggested, Dream agreeing.

We stepping into the castle, I saw Blue, chained up. "BLUE!" Dream yelled out, rushing over to unchain him. Chara, only caring about Frisk, only kept walking. Bitch. (NOBODY CALLS CHARA A BITCH-)

I went after Chara, as she was headed down the stairs. I saw all the prisoners. All dead, clawing at themselves, or banging the walls in hope of escape. "Hey Error! Can you help all these prisoners for me?" I called out, Error heading down, and nodded. I chased after Chara, I felt her. Somehow, I just... understood.

The only sound was Chara's breaths, and mine and her footsteps. (god damn it I re-watched 4 episodes of Mirai Nikki and now I just picture Chara as Yuno)

I heard a slight wimpier, Chara bolted her head up and began to run. "CHARA! WAIT!" I yelled, but Chara kept running, to a cell that seemed highly secure. Chara grabbed a sledge hammer and began to bang it open (( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) until it finally crashed open.

There, was a naked, beaten up, exhausted Frisk. She was warn out, cold, hungry, and her once yellow tinted skin had turned purple black and blue, with cuts and scars covering all over her body. Chara gasped, tears filling her eyes, she ran up and got the cuffs off of Frisk. All I could do was watch, Chara, she looked so in pain to see Frisk so... beaten up. I can only imagine what she's feeling... well I don't have to anymore thanks to MOTHER FUCKING SCI- *ahem* Chara hugged Frisk. Frisk looked so dull, but once in the embrace of Chara, hugged back.

It was... powerful. I smiled and began to walk away, hiding tears of the moment... to think, you thought the one person you loved was dead, to find her in such a horrible state.

I began to walk back, my mind now clouding with thought.

But all of them had something in common...

They were with Error in them...

...

THE FUCK MIND?!

AUUUUGH Why can't I get my mind off the bastard, I'M NOT GETTING HEART BROKEN AGAIN! LE NOPE!

I huffed, burring my face in my scarf to hide the gay colors on my face.

I got to the place, Error was helping people, I smiled warmly.. WHY AM I FEELING THIS? I mentally slap myself... I don't love Error, I don't love Error, I don't love Error, I DON'T!