Prologue

WARNING!: This book is old, and a bit cringy. Though, somehow, people still enjoy it, so I hope you enjoy! [6/11/19]

Just in case you're confused after reading the description; here's the Epilogue, for more information, if you just wanna read about the ship and just squeal along and just take things as it hits ya, go ahead and skip the chapter; NOW ONTO THE BACKSTORY/INFORMATION! ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

You might be wondering, 'how did Ink suddenly feel emotions? Aren't they soulless?' Well, my answer to that is, Science (or Sci for short) discovered a way to make soulless monsters feel an emotion without running the risk of making the soulless monster change, die, or worse with a soul. His test subjects were all a Flowey from a different universe (all donated from CORE frisk giving Sci Floweys from surviving deleted/genocide AUs), he tested one by one, some dying, some surviving and some amalgamations of the two, but Sci was still determined to do this, and finally, he did it! The ending one with emotions was Underfell Flowey, but that's irrelevant in the long run.

Anyway, Sci waited for the star sanses, to check in on him, they came about 4 weeks later, the thing is, being the guardian of the AU everyone expects you to care, and thinks you're doing it because you care, different story for Ink, he can't care, he has no soul, but... only Error, Science, and a few others knew about this, from rumors, experience, or by mistake, Ink sugar-coated his numbness with pretending to care, pretending to feel, and pretending that he loved everyone when he didn't, he was just a cold, empty shell, Science wanted to see Ink, because he heard the rumors and wanted to know if it was true, and asked, "Hey Ink, I heard you don't have a soul and can't feel emotions, am I correct?" Ink was shocked, even more shocked were Dream and Blue. "S-so all those times you said you cared, and sympathized with us... you... you never meant it?" Blue asked, a little confused, but mainly... shocked. Ink nodded, and Science's eyes lit up as he grabbed Ink by the wrist and pulled him into a room with the emotion maker. "Sit here, I get you don't have a soul for a good reason, you'd die if you didn't have one, but it must be hard without emotions, correct?" Science exclaimed, with pure passion. "Yeah...?" Ink said, confused. Sci took the Emotion Embroider and injected it into Ink.

Ink suddenly felt a rush of emotions, shock, fear, but mostly rage. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!" Ink yelled and Sci, feeling a flame go off in his chest, Science knew it worked.

"That, " Science started, "was something that gives soulless monster feelings, so you'll no longer have to use the vials! All though, it has its downfalls..." "Like what?" Ink asked. "Well, it's very strong, and make you very emotional at times, you're more likely to fall into a depression, fall in love, and care, a lot, which is pretty good... I think" Science replied, "Which basically means you'll be having the bipolar and hormonal extremes of a pregnant lady or a girl on her period, at least until it stabilizes. You'll also be very curious, and blush at some things, it depends on your personality." Science said, shrugging. Ink sighed, not knowing what any emotions feel like, he goes out, and seeing his friend, he smiles at them, beaming, actually.

Blue and Dream were confused, but went with it, they said goodbye to Science, and then went back to the multiverse to protect AUs. Science smiled as the three left, and continued to do experiments.

Dream and Blue tried to help Ink understand his newfound emotions, they believed it could help in battles, and helping to save the AUs from destruction. Error hasn't been doing his job lately, he recently joined the bad guys club, and has seemed like more of a threat.

A few years prior, Error fell for Ink, he didn't understand these feeling, no, not at all, Cross and Nightmare tried to tell him the crush would pass, but it still hasn't. Knowing Ink was an empty shell, he thought- no he KNEW Ink would never feel the same way, but he never wanted Ink to know, so he put on a mask, basically acting like a tsundere, he thought the more he hated and hurt Ink, he would forget his emotions, but he never did. Rather, the became stronger, Error coated in feelings, he was glad nobody but the villains knew about it. Now, we enter our story...

[removed the Scootaloo loves Sans art

[removed the Scootaloo loves Sans art. I didn't credit people's art, and I don't feel like crediting them all, so I'm removing the art I didn't do. Unless it's a shitpost, like the one above]

C'mon we need some tsundere Error, don't we? I ran into a lot of fangirl pictures tho...