Chapter 19:The Last Color They Saw Was Red

Umbree

I get up, I know the amount of preparing they had to do to fight me, but Carlese you need to just go in and attack. This multiverse is already falling apart because of me, but Carlese plans to finish the job.

How couldn't of I saw her plans? She'd do something like this. Watch me break to insanity, watch as I murder innocent people, join to help stop me from tearing the multiverse into shreds, and once they trust her, quickly finish what I started.

I can turn my back on them any time I wanted, yet they trust me so much.

If Carlese gets her hands on the multiverse, we're all doomed. She'll kill everybody that I care about... Mittens didn't deserve it, and Cream's been through enough already! And don't forget about the Kitsune Twins! They're just innocent children!

Now I was off to see Cream, Mittens, Vulpine, Vixen, and Raven follow along. Cream escaped as soon as she saw me drop to the floor, nearly dead. She knew me better, she took me in knowing full well I was a threat, yet... she didn't care. She treated me like a friend, and probably saved me mentally so many times. Just to repay her with torture, insanity, and forced murder.

I got to her house, standing at the front of her doorstep, my fist up, ready to knock the door. I hesitate, what if she freaks out? What if she slams the door on my face?

"Umbree? Are you alright? You don't have to-" Mittens starts, before I interrupt her. "I'm going to do this, I got you all in this mess, I need to patch it back up again."

I knock on the door, I hear shuffling before the door opens, with Cream peering out, having the look of terror when she sees me. "Heya Cream... we need your help..." I begin, Cream seems to relax a bit, opening the door a little more. "I understand if you don't want to, but Carlese is kinda trying to destroy the rest of the multiverse, and we need a healer on our team..." I take a breath, "And we're wondering if you could be the healer..."

Cream runs out of her house and hugs me. "Umbree... you're back... I thought... I thought I lost you..." She says, between sobs. I hug back. "Shh... I should be the one apologizing..."

Cream lets me go, and looks around.

Once she sees the kitsune twins, she freezes. "V-vulpine.... V-Vixen...?" She says, her eyes filling with tears once again. She runs and hugs them. "Who are y-you...?" Vulpine asks, a little worried. 

"Allow me to introduce myself to you too... correctly..." Cream begins.

"I'm Cream... your... mother."

The twos eyes water up, and hug Cream. "Where were you all our life? Where's our father? Why did you abandon us!?" Vixin asks. "Your father was a horrible person... h-he..." Cream began, I knew exactly what that bastard did to Cream, Cream didn't deserve any of it.

"Cream, you don't have to-" I began, before cream rose her tone, "No, I c-can do it..."

"Your father... abused me... we weren't even married... your father... Willow... he... he hit me... cheated on me... threated to kill me if I left him and... worst of all..."

"R-raped me... a lot... it's the reason... I have you two..." Cream began to sob, Mittens and Raven had shocked expressions on their faces, Cream had already told me about him, after I figured it out. 

What happened to Willow?

Lets just say...

He kind of got decapitated and thrown in a river by a certain demon...

Heheh...

He deserved it.

We all went and hugged the reunited family.

We all get up, and head back to where the gay skeletons were, so we could prepare to take down my opposite.

Error

I got prepared, we weren't fighting an army, but we were fighting something that stole the thousands of human souls in my antivoid.

I glance over at Ink as he suits up, finally putting his scarf on and preparing for battle.

"Error... I don't think this is a good idea..."

"It's all we got..." I mumble to the asker. "I'm ready, so, lets get a move on, shall we?" Ink asked, I nodded.

Let's just pray this works...

~*Tim skip... wait who's Tim?*~

The furry gang got back, they look like they just had a family reunion after not seeing eachother for 10 years.

Anyway, Umbree gave the nod of 'Lets do this' and we gather our weapons, Marie grabs a gun, seeming to be ready.

Umbree, me, and the rest went to the Snowdin Carlese was in, walking up to her. She turned around, dust covering her fur, blood splattered over her body. We charged after Carlese.

Carlese blocked our attacks with her wings, we kept attacking, I looked down at the three hiding, Marie, Ink, and Raven. Marie and Raven began to shoot at Carlese with their guns, but she blocked the bullets with her wings.

Then something happened.

Blood.

I turned to my side, just in time to see Umbree being impaled with a katana, straight through her already half shattered soul. 

Carlese stands over Umbree's half dead body, as she lays there, looking up at the 'angel' with a pitiful sassy look.

"Some things never change" the one who turned Carlese so sadistic says, spitting out blood as she stands over her.

"Hard to think we were even friends to begin with..." the 'demon' says sadly, putting her head down waiting for the impact of the chainsaw Carlese pulled out to come down upon her.

"I'm like this because we're friends" Carlese spits out, raising her chainsaw, and sawed through Umbree's skull, as she screeched in pain.

I watched as Umbree's now split apart body fell apart slowly, her blood staining the snow.

We all watched, as Umbree slowly melted, bursting into dust, only leaving the blackish-red stained snow. (Umbree bleeds a very dark red, in demon form a black color)

I began to back up, getting my strings ready, but it was to late.

Last thing I saw was Carlese rushing towards me, with a crookedly twisted smile, turning on the blood covered chainsaw, as the chainsaw went through my chest.

I fell down, in the snow as Carlese stood over me, with a devious toothy grin, staring down at me.

"Aw what a shame... looks like nobody's going to be helping destroy this multiverse entirely." Carlese mocked, "Say, maybe I should let you die out painfully, you know, because I can~"

Carlese then ran and sawed through Chara, sawing Chara in half, before flying off into the underground, leaving us...

Is this how I die...?

AAAAAAAAH

I WRITE TO MUCH FEELSY STUFF

FIRST I MAKE Y'ALL CRY WITH A VIDEOS WHERE I DOG DIES

NOW THIS

I'M SO EVIL 

Also, I'm soooo sorry for not updating for a month! I was busyyyy XD

It's my fault for having 9 other books to work on XD

and

I told you guys you wouldn't like this chapter

Well, I'm off to working on the 20th chapter... possibly the finally... oh jesus we've already come this far?

Anyway, cya then, I'll try not to take so long 

-Dog obsessed person