Chapter 14: Welcome To The Mind Fuck!

(1k reads wtf where'd y'all come from?)

Raven

I feel it, do you? Umbree's rain will stop for a short period of time... I wish it was forever...

The two kids I broke out of the lab with me brought me here, but I'm the one who will take in my best friend, even if it kills me. Some fucked up shit is about to go down.

I watch from a window, Umbree pacing back and forth, waiting.

Umbree is cleaver. She knows they'll return.

But Umbree thinks I'll wait this all out, but she's so very wrong.

Time for things to get insane... the chrysalises on her back are beginning to crack open. Let's hope Carlese will know what's going on...

And I will have enough time to save Umbree before her death.

Ink

"Is everybody ready?" I ask to the crowd, they all shout "HELL YEAH!" Needless to say I was nervous... I mean we're fighting against somebody who's sanity has broken in half, and devilish intentions... well no shit Ink, she's a demon after all...

I sit down, everybody's gearing up for the fight, knowing it's going to be brutal. The door slowly opens, revealing the Kitsune Twins, along with Mittens, Nightmare, and Error.

"Hey, Ink. Most of the army is ready." Nightmare states, looking down at me with his usual cold eyes.

"Wait, we're taking the kids?" I ask, a little worried.

"It's going to be fine, Ink. They have powers, they can defend themselves perfectly fine." Error replies, calming me down a little. Man if I was Toriel I would have probably been in a huge fight... heh...

I get up, putting on the vials. Their main purpose is basically useless now, but I can still use them for attacks and what not.

I look at the others, they look all prepared... well except Nightmare, he looked bored and pissed.

I walked out, looking into the crowd, Blue looked excited, with little seriousness, meanwhile his opposite, Fell, looked serious with little excitement. Reaper was flirting with Geno, fueling Geno up with rage and frustration, buuuut I could see the blush clear as day. Then there's Marie, who was cracking some jokes, one joke made somebody laugh so hard they almost fell over. Wow. Then Mittens, who looked scared and worried. Killer, Dust, and Horror were just excited for the serious amount of dust and bloodshed that was about to be spread.

I think we're ready.

"Attention!" I yell out to the now shushed crowd. "I hope you're all ready, thank you for your help and I appreciate your bravery knowing full and well you might pass on." I spoke out, they gave eachother glances, before looking up, with weapons and attacks ready.

"LET US GO ON!" I shout, and we all marched on to the AU Umbree build her castle in, standing outside of the castle we waited. No slaves were visible...

I looked up, to see Umbree staring down at us, leaning on the railing of the castle, the chrysalis on her back and her inflated tail looked like they were about to burst, it looked discusting.

"Hehehe~ So predictable. I could see you coming from a mile away, trying to kill me, stop me, you even got Carlese! I'm impressed." The demon stated, laughing. "And to think, you even have the two kids! But what would you do if my army attacked yours?" Umbree giggled again, then began to cackle, then laughed insanely, the bars in the front of the castle opened, revealing a large army of soldiers, or slaves. I recognized a few.