Chapter 7:Pain

Error

I teleport to the destination that Dream sent me. I told them my plans, and they warned me about Umbree's strength, saying, "Umbree looked like they were using bare minimum of her strength." So I decided to go and sneak Ink and maybe a few others out. Umbree needed to be stopped, I mean destroying AUs was my job anyway.

"Ink's asleep, but if they wake up they'll probably go through another panic attack..."

"Thanks..." I mumble to the voice, thanking them. I go into the castle, the slaves didn't give two shits about it, as Dream and Blue explained.

Suddenly, a white cat, well one that had blood and a load of dust on them, walks by, and gasps at the sight of me. I noticed their dull blue eyes, probably tortured or something, but a small bit of life bounced back into them, I thought they would yell out, but instead they rushed towards me.

"Error?! Is that you?!" The cat whisperer yelled. "Who else would it be?" I replied, "Who are you?" "Oh, pardon, my name is Mittens" they answered, then gesturing me to follow them, and we went down into some sort of secret cellular. There, curled up in a ball, was Ink. They looked scared and cold. I wanted to comfort them.

Mittens pulled out a key and I ran in and grabbed Ink, his fragile small body in my arms. I wanted to kiss him so badly, but hey, I'm not that shallow. I walked out, Mittens seemed a little disappointed- I don't know why. (Oh you ignorant little-)

Mittens stopped at a cell, gazing into it. I looked in the cell and there was a human female. Orange hair, some of it covered her right eye. I say human, even though she had wolf ears and a tail. She was sitting alone, she looked traumatized.

"Who is- who is that?" I ask Mittens, she sighed and unlocked the door to the cell and the girl stepped out. She looked at us both, before falling into Mitten's arms, and Mittens began to carry the werewolf, I felt Ink snuggle into my arms as the voices were squealing like new born pigs, one was demonically screeching. I noticed something on Ink's neck, I lowered his scarf to see scars, and it was a bit cracked. I then started noticing more and more injuries, man this will take forever to heal.

I guess I've been staring at Ink for a while, and caught myself staring deeply at everything, more perfections of his, I snapped out of it and snuck out of there, with the girl and Mittens.

I wonder what the two have been through.

Mittens

I get to Error's house. I don't know why I saved the girl, it just felt right. She was one of the first people we took, Umbree torturing her more then the others. Just like her, the once bright spirit has been sucked out of them. I feel like I've known the girl my entire existence but I've never met her... interesting.

I glance at Error, he looked like he was having a hard time trying not to look down at Ink, like the person he is.

I ship it.

I lay the girl down on the couch, and Error sits down with Ink in his lap, I try to hold back fangirling. Error turns on some show, it's a show about a girl who is the president of some literature club, and she fell in love with a guy from another reality who was controlling a guy in her reality, but her friends start falling in love with the guy, and the girl ends up killing her friends to make the guy from another reality fall in love with her. Her plan backfires, and he ends up turning her down, heartbroken, the girl ends up killing herself and bringing her friends back so they all could be happy. (Sound familiar? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

The story is quite tragic actually, the girls death is forgotten by the rest, but soon one of the other girls tried to do the same thing before the main girl destroys them all, and the entire world itself.

Ink snuggles into Error, Error's face flushes a bright yellow. "You know... you can't spell kinky without inky~" I tease, Error then crashes, I laugh, I'm an idiot.

I continue to watch the movie that's on, it's really good. I feel bad for the main character though, it leaves a kind of, bittersweet feeling, you know? The fact she had nothing to live for but him and sacrificed everything she had just for him and he turning her down.

I glance over at the three people, and the one who saved me. Two asleep and one basically unconscious, so I felt a little awkward, so I got up and went to the bathroom, I didn't have to use it or anything, I just wanted to check up on things.

I lifted the hair off one of my eyes, revealing a huge scar across the covered side of my face. Did Umbree give me this scar? No. I don't care how corrupted Umbree has become, she still loves me and Cream, deep down I know this is her lashing out. She's been through so much, but then again- so have I. When I was a normal house cat, I was abused and one day thrown into the underground with so many scars. They're all hidden under my fluffy fur, but most of them hurt to this day. Technically, it all happened 6 years ago, but due to the millions of resets I guess it happened centuries ago. Umbree did nothing to me compared to how much damage that family did to me. They can go burn in hell for all I care.

I take out a camera and walk down stairs to see Ink and Error snuggling, when we rescued Ink, he looked so tense but now he looks peaceful, Error looked a little tense, he probably doesn't like being touched but oh well. The about of things that I plan of doing now.

OH WAIT-

I just realized- I haven't stalked my OTPs yet! First on my list... Soriel (sorry frans and kustard shippers UwO) eh- they went on a date as of resent, so I guess they're fine. Charisk... damn it Frisk is dead so I guess no... ErrorInk is sailing so that one is A-Okay! Um... Afterdeath.... hmmm... so they've kissed... but that's it. I'm sure Reaper's trying to seduce Geno like the pervert he is. To bad- they haven't fucked yet.

That reminds me...

What is the best way to fuck a goat? I'm asking for classic ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yay! Chapter 7 is done FINALLY

Sorry for the wait, I usually work on these at night but recently my parents have taken my laptop away from me at night, so I work on the phone instead, which takes much longer.
I also have been working on my other story, and I've also been planning on making a Soriel, Charisk, and a Sans AU version of Stranger Things. Which one shall I work on first?
And yes- I added Marie by why not
Huehuehue~

-Asshole Author