Chapter 17: Sometimes Angels Can Be The Creatures of Darkness

Ink

I was sitting on my bed, listening to some music, drawing a basic sketch of a body.

I heard rumbles and crashes from downstairs, I got up, I had no clue on what the hell it was. I got up and walked downstairs, and saw Carlese frantically looking for something. "Uh... Carlese?" I asked, her ears perked up and she looked at me. "Oh Ink! You can teleport people places, right?" She responded quickly, I nodded awkwardly in response.

"Can you teleport me to Raven's cave, or teleport Raven here?" She asked frantically, "I have the quartets!"

She handed me a slip of paper, and pleading eyes. I nodded, I had no idea why she wanted Raven, but oh well, I can teleport Raven here no problem.

Oh do I wish I never did that.

I teleported Raven to my house, she was asleep, with her leather vest unzipped, roling off her shoulders, in a soft looking bra. "Uh-" Was all I got to say when she woke up and noticed me and Carlese. "OH SHIT-" She yelled, zipping up her vest. "Ugh, what do you want In-" She began to say, then caught glance to Carlese, her eyes widened in fear.

"What's wrong?" I asked, Raven opened her mouth, "SVQnUyBZT1UgTU9USEVSIEZVQ0tFUi0gSS1JLi4uIFdIWSBDQU4nVCBJIFNQRUFLIE5PUk1BTExZPyEgVU1CUkVFIFRPTEQgTUUgQUxMIEFCT1VUIFlPVS0gVUgtIFdoYXQuLi4gd2hhdCdzIGdvaW5nIG9uLi4uIFdoeS4uLiBXSEFUIERJRCBZT1UgRE8/IQ==" is what she said, it was jumbled up words.

Raven

*A few hours ago*

I was caring for Umbree in my own little cave, as soon as I got back to my cave, I noticed Umbree had a fever, along with the multiple stab wounds.

I set her down gently back on a towel, putting a cold wet rag on her head. Her outfit was all torn, so I knew that I had to get her spares... which... means I have to... YOU KNOW WHAT, NEVER MIND.

I unzipped my vest, making me feel more comfortable, and began making some dinner.

~*Time Skip brought to you by temmie flakes*~

I laid down, Umbree had woken up a bit, but still unconscious to what was going on around her, kind of like an awake coma.

I began to doze off...

A few hours later I landed on a soft surface, I slowly woke up...

"HOLY SHIT" I yelled, zipping up my leather vest and looked around and I saw Ink, and... Oh no...

I stared Carlese... dead... in the eyes...

"SVQnUyBZT1UgTU9USEVSIEZVQ0tFUi0gSS1JLi4uIFdIWSBDQU4nVCBJIFNQRUFLIE5PUk1BTExZPyEgVU1CUkVFIFRPTEQgTUUgQUxMIEFCT1VUIFlPVS0gVUgtIFdoYXQuLi4gd2hhdCdzIGdvaW5nIG9uLi4uIFdoeS4uLiBXSEFUIERJRCBZT1UgRE8/IQ==" I yelled... I... I didn't say what I wanted...

I looked back at Carlese and Ink. Ink had the look of worry but Carlese... she had the look of pure RXZpbA==...

W-what...

I can't...

I meant...

RXZpbA==

RXZpbA==

RXZpbA==RXZpbA==RXZpbA==RXZpbA==RXZpbA==RXZpbA==RXZpbA==RXZpbA==RXZpbA==

WHY CAN'T I THINK IT?!

WHA

WHAT DID THAT Qml0Y2g= DO?!

I-I can't...

I stared in pure horror at Q2FybGVzZQ==... how... how did she do that...

My words... m-my VGhvdWdodHM=... THEY'RE ALL R0VUVElORyBPVVQgV0hBLSBIRUxQIEhFTFAgSS1JIENBTidUIFNUT1AgSVQgSEVMUCE=