Chapter 12: The Plan

(A/N sorry for the break! I was still figuring out Raven's design and story, but I got it mostly together now! Also school's keeping me busy, hope you didn't mind <:3)

Raven (HOHO DIDN'T EXPECT THAT, DID'GA?!)

It has been days. Weeks. Months. Since Umbree has left me. I look out on the horizon, watching the waves below splash. My robotic eye twitches, as I look back at the sunset. It would have been much more beautiful with Umbree. I don't love Umbree like that don't get me wrong! She's just the only person who I feel like understands me... that's all...

The wind blows through my black fur, I know I need to stay in hiding, I've always been hiding or fighting. No normal life. The only time I wasn't running, hiding, or fighting was in the lab... and I don't ever want to relive that experience. That scientist deserved to die.

~Flashback mother fuckers~

I sat in the corner of the dark room. I was cold, I missed her, she cared about me. Now that they killed her... I'm alone...

the door to my cold cell opens, I slide to the back of the wall, fear in my eyes "PLEASE! NOT AGAIN! NO DON'T PLEASE!" I screamed as the scientists grabbed me and dragged me out, I was flapping my wings, grabbing the floor, the door frame, screaming.

They laid me on the table and pinned me down. I lashed out the other day and kicked a scientist and ran.

Obviously I was caught then... but I'm terrified... what... what punishment would he give me this time...?

The head scientist walks beside me and grabs my arm, and begins to pull it. "PLEASE ST-PLEASE STOP I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY JUST PLEASE" I screamed, they acted like they didn't hear anything.

I heard a snap, but they didn't stop there. They kept pulling

I screeched, th-they... they pulled my arm off...

I began to sob... but... but they weren't done....

He gripped my face, with pliers, he ripped out my eye.

I began to scream and cry... it... it hurt... so... so badly...

Lucinda... Mother... I wish you were still here....

~Flashback End brought to you by tragic backstory cliche!~

I didn't notice I was crying until my robotic eye began to hurt.

I wiped away the tears, and took flight.

It always calmed me down, feeling the air brush against my fur and feathers was the best feeling in the world.

On the shore close by was a child and her mother, the child was pointing at me, and the mother was to busy texting somebody on her phone to look up, just light nods. I was flying fast, not at max speed, but fast.

I waved at the kid, she got really excited and started telling her mother. Whoops gotta fly!

I quickly got out of there before the mother looked up.

I landed back onto the rock shelter, and walked into the cave, my robotic arm brushing against the rock walls, taking a deep break I lay down, and slept. Yay, a portal to the next day...

Marie

I sat down, Ink and Error sat next to eachother. You know me! I obviously wiggled my eyebrows and wanted to so badly say "Getting clingy huh? Next is the bedroom!" But I remembered I'm not in their head anymore... And the fact I can actually die here. Heh, I am weak.