Take 1

Christen Raines in mm
~~

Monday mornings was something Christen hated. She hated waking up and going to school and seeing the same stupid people who she had no care for.

She rolled out of bed and went to do her morning routine before getting dress. Throwing on a striped blue and white button up shirt, white ripped jeans, and her black and white Vans, she decided she looked decent enough to walk out the door.

Leaving her hair in a curly mess, she put on a brown trench coat and grabbed her bag and umbrella, she left out the house.

She hated the weather here in New York. It was so bipolar, it didn't know if it wanted to be hot or cold. It was near the end of March and it was colder than it was in January, measuring at about fifty-five degrees.

She took the subway and two busses before arriving at school. Jacob McKinnely High School was on the other side of town from where she grew up. It was a private school, but the students who went there weren't uptight, rich, and assholes. They were just annoying.

Walking into the school, she was met with loud voices and ugly faces. She walked passed it all, making it to her locker, and dropped off the books she didn't need and grabbed the ones she did.

She checked the time on her phone and seen she still had ten minutes before the bell rang. She sighed and sat on the floor, pulling her jacket tighter because it was a little chilly in the halls.

To make the time pass by, she pulled out her headphones and played her favorite song, No No No by GASHI. As the song played, she scrolled on Instagram. She was not active at all on there, she had two pictures posted, one from Christmas and the other from her birthday that was in September. She had about five thousand followers, but she didn't really care for them.

She locked her phone and laid her head back against the lockers, closing her eyes and listening to her music. Her eyes quickly opened when she felt someone hit her legs. Her eyes found a figure on the floor, with papers scatted around them. She took out her headphones and paused her music, quickly standing up.

"Are you okay?" She asked as the figure gathered their stuff around.

They didn't speak, so she took it upon herself to help them gather the rest of their stuff.

"Thanks." She looked up and stared into the eyes that the voice belonged to. The slender brown eyes stared back into hers which made Christen nervous.

"I'm sorry for tripping you." She apologized after all the papers were gathered.

He chuckled lightly, "it's okay. I should have been watching where I was going, but then again I might have still tripped over you, I'm kind of clumsy."

Christen chuckled and smiled politely. She wasn't a big fan of talking, but if she had to she would.

"I'm Namjoon, I'm new here." He held his hand out and Christen stared at it before he tucked it in his pocket, "do you know where Ms. Shales' class is?"

She nodded, "that's my first block."

"Do you mind showing me the way?" He folded his schedule and looked down at Christen.