Take 58

Namjoon Kim in mm
~~

*Two months later*

They say life is a book full of different chapters. Every chapter, there's new characters and a different story plot. In the month of March, Namjoon and Christen were in a different chapter in their life. Namjoon started online college classes and Christen had a paid internship working at a law firm.

"How was your day?"

Christen dropped her bag on the floor once she entered the house and made her way to the couch.

"Tiring. There was a couple there today getting a divorce and it was messy. The wife was throwing dirty looks and little smart comments the whole time."

"Damn what the guy do? Cheat?"

Christen laughed, "No that's the funny thing, she was the one who cheated. With his sister at that."

"Ooh, messy."

"You can say that again." She took off her jacket and placed her legs across Namjoon's lap, "where's Nas?"

"Sleep. Left Eye's in there with him, guarding his crib."

"Ever since he started walking, she's been by his side." Christen chuckled and laid her head back once Namjoon started massaging her feet.

Christen watched the tv, not really paying attention to what's on the screen. The feeling of Namjoon's hand creeping up her leg made her lift her head up.

"What are you doing?"

"You know, I read once that it's good to start from the top and work your way down when giving a massage." He said, completely ignoring her question.

"Since when do you read?" Namjoon straight faced her and she laughed, "I'm just kidding babe, but if you wanted to get freaky with me you should have just said so."

"Don't have to tell me twice." He pulled her down on the couch and got on top of her, causing her to giggle.

"You're crazy." She spoke into the kiss.

Soon they were both naked and Christen was clawing at Namjoon's back. He made sure to leave love bites in places that only he could go and Christen did the same.

~~

It was going on eight at night and Namjoon had went out to get some food. Christen sat in the tub, surrounded by bubbles, as Nasir laid on her chest. Left Eye sat in the doorway watching, keeping her eyes on her "brother".

Nasir splashed around with the bubbles, trying to eat them more than anything. "Ma."

"Yes, baby?"

"Dada." Nasir squealed and slapped his arms in the water.

"Daddy's coming." The sound of Christen's phone ringing on the floor made them look, but Nasir quickly went back to the bubbles.

Christen wiped one of her hands on the rug and picked up her phone, seeing she had a FaceTime call from Namjoon.

"Hello, honey."
"Hey, do you want sweet potato fries or regular fries?" Namjoon asked.
"Get both. Nasir likes the sweet potato fries."
"Uh, if that's the case, I'm using your card."
Christen chuckled, "you don't even have my card, it's in my wallet in my-."
"In your black Gucci bag on the third shelf. I know babe, you're not that good of a hider."
Christen pouted, "you suck."
"Yea yea whatever, I'll be home in a bit."
"Say bye daddy." Christen put the camera on Nasir and he smiled at the sight of his dad.
"Hey Nas, how's it going."
"Dada!"
"You don't get that excited to see me." Christen chuckled and took the camera off of Nasir.
"Alright, I'll see you guys in a minute."