Take 16

Jackson Wang in mm
~~

"Okay, so let me get this straight, you're going on a date with another guy?" Namjoon paced the floor as Christen sat at her vanity, straightening her hair.

"It's not a date, we're old friends who are catching up. Don't be jealous." She smirked and turned to look at him over her shoulder.

After their relaxing weekend, Christen and Namjoon were back like nothing even happened. It's been two weeks and Christen was leaving for college next week. She did hit up Jackson and they were now going out to a bar, if Namjoon stopped acting like it was the end of the world.

"Why didn't you tell me about this sooner?"

"Babe, I told you about this two days ago."

"I though you were just messing with me."

"But I told you," she chuckled and walked over to him, wrapping her arms around his neck, "it's just a friendly hang out. I swear."

"Can you at least put on some sweatpants?"

"Joonie, it's ninety degrees outside and it's night time."

"Jeans?"

"Fine." She laughed and pecked his lips before pulling away.

Christen went into her closet and changed out of her dress and put on ripped skinny jeans, a lace white bodysuit, and white heels.

"Okay, I'm leaving. Give me your keys."

Namjoon handed her his keys and they walked out together. He opened the car door for her and leaned inside once she was in.

"Be back by ten."

"Yes sir." She mocked.

"You're not funny," he leaned inside and kissed her, "I love you. Drive safe."

Christen pulled off and headed in the direction of the bar. Namjoon headed back inside of her house and watched a movie to make time go by faster.

When Christen pulled in front of the bar, Jackson was sitting at a nearby bench on his phone. She locked the car and walked up to him. Jackson noticed her and smiled. He stood and gave her a side hug, leading them inside. They took a seat at the bar and ordered drinks.

"I'll have a Long Island." Christen ordered.

"Let me get a scotch."

The bartender made their drinks in front of them before serving it.

"I think this is the best Long Island I have ever had." She took another sip, savoring the taste.

"That's the only Long Island you had, isn't it?"

"... yea." Christen chuckled and Jackson shook his head.

"How did you find this place? The vibe here is amazing."

"I used to work here last summer. My dad owns the bar." He explained once he seen the confused look on her face.