Take 8

Milan Bailey in mm
~~

It was Saturday, the day Christen was dreading. Namjoon was going on his date with Milan and Christen was ready to kill him. She was currently over his house, helping him pick out an outfit for the date he supposedly didn't want to go on, but he surely was putting in a lot of effort.

She was trying to be a supportive friend, but it was hard. She wanted him all to herself.

Besides from Namjoon going on a date, she still hasn't talked to her brother, Cameron. She has only been in contact with Corey and they were going back to school tomorrow. Corey has been trying his hardest to get them two to work things out, but they were being hard headed.

"What do you think of this shirt?" Namjoon held up a floral button up and Christen looked at him in disgusts.

"If you wanna look like you're going on vacation to Hawaii, please by all means, wear that shirt."

Namjoon groaned and placed the shirt back.

"Why don't you just wear a basic black or white shirt with some jeans. Why are you trying so hard?"

"Because this is my first date in awhile."

Christen remained silent, watching as Namjoon pulled out some boyfriend looking jeans and a yellow shirt.

"That's good?" He asked laying it on the bed next to her.

She nodded and he pulled her up into a hug. She wrapped her her arms around his neck, placing her face in his neck, enjoying his scent.

"What was that for?" She asked once they got out of each other's embrace.

"Just because." He smirked.

Christen checked the time on her phone before locking it again, "it's almost six, you should start getting ready."

"I will, in just a second."

Namjoon cupped her face and bent down to kiss her.

"What are you doing?" Christen spoke lowly because that kiss honestly took her by surprise.

"I can't kiss you?" He chuckled and pecked her lips again.

"I mean don't you have a date coming up? Literally in about an hour." Namjoon pecked her lips again.

"I do." He leaned down to kiss her again, but she dodged him.

She removed his hand from her face and backed up, licking her lips.

"Go get ready for your date, Joon. I'll be in Nara's room." She walked out, leaving Namjoon standing there with a look of disappointment on his face.

Walking into Nara's room, she joined Nara who was laying on her side, watching a K-Drama.

"Hey pregnant lady." Nara and Christen laughed.

"What's wrong with you, babes?"

"Nothing."