Take 19

Namjoon's Apartment in mm
~~

It's been two months since Namjoon and Christen moved down to North Carolina. Before Christen's mom went back to New York, she helped Namjoon move into his apartment.

Christen stayed with Namjoon four days out of the week and the rest she slept at her dorm. Her roommate was really nice and she also rarely stayed there because her home was close by.

Christen and Namjoon now both had jobs. Namjoon worked at a restaurant as a waiter and Christen worked at a gym at the front desk.

It was a Saturday and Christen had an eight o'clock morning class. She didn't want to wake Namjoon up in the morning, so she stayed at her dorm last night. She made herself a cup of coffee before leaving out.

It was August, so the weather was getting cooler, especially in the mornings. Christen wore black leggings, a tan cardigan, a black cami, and her all black Vans that Namjoon brought her.

She made it to her class and took her usual seat. The only reason she didn't hate her morning class was because she had it with Kian. Over the past two months, they have grown closer, despite Namjoon's prayers.

Kian knee his place and Namjoon knew that he knew his place, but he still insisted on occupying them when they had to study. He couldn't leave them alone, just the two of them. Kian understood where his concerned was, so he didn't mind.

"Good morning." Kian greeted and took his usual seat next to Christen. He handed her her usual glaze donut and strawberry and banana smoothie.

"Thank you."

"You ready for this pop quiz?"

Their teacher always gave them a quiz every Saturday, but still insisted on calling it a pop quiz.

"When am I not ready?"

"Last week. You showed up late and everything."

"That's because Namjoon begged me to spend the night with him and he made me late."

Kian chuckled and took a sip of his kiwi smoothie. Christen took a bite of her donut and moaned as it melted in her mouth.

"I don't understand how they make a donut, so freaking good." She took another bite and Kian eyed her, something he did every chance he got.

Their teacher walked in and Christen cleaned up around herself.

"Pop quiz time!" The whole class groaned and some students mumbled curse words.

The class ended and Christen called Namjoon as she walked out the building.

"Hello?" Namjoon's groggy voice said through the phone.
"Hey, were you sleeping?"
"Yea, I'm so tired."
"Did you not sleep last night?" Christen walked to her silver Honda Accord that her mom brought her before she left.
"I went to sleep at seven this morning, I was up binge watching Supernatural."
"Okay, well it's noon, so wake up because I'm on my way."

She hung up and placed her phone in the cup holder. Driving to Namjoon's apartment, she picked up some pizza on her way.