Take 53

Christen Raines in mm
~~

When you think of two twenty year olds, you think of living the life. You know, partying, drinking, staying up late and having tons of fun. Not that Christen and Namjoon don't have fun, but with Nasir in the picture, there was a limit to their fun.

As of right now, Namjoon and Christen were at a small club with Jacky and Amaru. Amaru's sister volunteered to babysit Nasir and Ariel for the night, so the two couples could enjoy their night without having to worry about kids. Christen was a little hesitant about leaving her baby with a stranger, but she and Namjoon trusted Jacky and Amaru and knew their judgement was good.

The table they sat at was filled with drinks, but all four of them knew their limit. None of them drove to the club, but Christen and Namjoon needed to be alert once they got back to Amaru and Jacky's place because they had to drive back to their place with their son.

"Oooh bae, this is my song. Let's go dance." Jacky said as she basically pulled Amaru from his seat and onto the dance floor. Christen laughed as Jacky started backing it up on her man. She was a little off beat, but she was having a good time.

"You wanna dance?" Namjoon asked in her ear as his hand caressed Christen's waist.

She shook her head no, "These heels I'm wearing are meant for sitting. Not dancing or walking or anything like that. They're for me to sit here and look cute."

Namjoon chuckled and kissed her cheek before pulling away and taking a sip of his Soju. Christen tried it once and didn't like the taste of it. She didn't know how Namjoon drank it.

Amaru and Jacky came back to the table, breathing heavily, and sweating. Jacky's leave out was slowly, but surely frizzing up.

"I need a bathroom break, Christen come with me."

She groaned at the thought of having to walk, but nodded her head anyway. As they walked to the bathroom, the two girls got plenty of stares, but neither of them paid any attention to it.

"I knew my hair was gonna act up, so I brought  a brush." Jacky said as she took out the brush out of her purse. Christen chuckled at her friend's antics and fixed her curls in the mirror. "You and Namjoon gonna have some fun tonight?" Christen looked at Jacky through the mirror and she wiggles her eyebrows. Christen caught on to what she was talking about.

"I don't know." She giggled.

"Well, Amaru and I are gonna go at it like rapid dogs. We both got some liquor in our system, so it's gonna be a long, beautiful night." Jacky chuckled and put her brush back in the bag once she was done. "I'm good?"

"Beautiful as always." Christen smiled and Jacky returned it.

" Christen smiled and Jacky returned it

"Same girl. We're definitely some bad bitches." Jacky chuckled as they walked out the bathroom and headed back to the table. When they got there, four girls stood around it, talking, giggling, and touching their men.

Namjoon spotted them first and a look of panic rushed across his face. Amaru noticed his face and looked behind him, instantly regretting when he made eye contact with Jacky. Jacky was crazy, so Christen didn't even have time to stop her when she marched over to the table and slapped Amaru upside his head.

"You must have lost your damn mind! Why the hell are these bitches here, they aren't even cute." She said with a look of disgust as she eyed all four of them.

"Excuse me?" One of the white girls spoke.

"You're excused." Jacky said and she and the girl had a stare off before she bucked at her and the white girl jumped. "Bye bitch, why are y'all still here?"

The white girl dragged her friends away and they went to the other side of the club. Christen and Jacky retook their seats acting like nothing happened. The boys stared at Jacky and she looked up with a sense of innocence on her face.

"What?"

"You're crazy. You didn't have to scare that white girl like that, babe." Amaru chuckled.

"She shouldn't have been over here with her ugly ass and her ugly ass friends tryna flirt with my man and my bestie's man." She said with a roll of her eyes.

Christen laughed and gave her a high five. She really loved Jacky, she was amazing.

~~

"I swear, you need to stop that right now before I drop Nasir." Namjoon moaned lowly as Christen kissed his neck as they rode in the elevator up to their floor.

After hearing how Jacky explicitly explained how her night with Amaru will go, Christen couldn't lie and say she was a little turned on by the thought. The liquor in her system didn't help either.

"Put him down, we still have," she pulled away from his neck and looked up at the numbers, "seven more floors to go." She smirked and attacked his lips this time.

Namjoon placed Nasir's car seat on the ground and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her close. "We should go out more often."

Christen giggled and kissed him again, making sure to add tongue this time. They both moaned into the kiss, both running out of air, but neither of them wanted to pull apart. The continued kissing until they both needed to breathe.

The elevator doors opened and they both rushed out. Namjoon almost forgot Nasir, but quickly remembered he was a father before anything else. Even if his lovely girlfriend and baby mother was seducing him by just walking.

When he was putting Nasir to bed he reminded himself to start looking for two bedroom apartments because Nasir was getting older and him and Christen were getting freakier.

Christen watched from the bed as Namjoon placed Nasir in his crib. When he turned towards her, Christen seen the lust that was in his eyes. She bit her lip in anticipation, ready for Namjoon to devour her.