Part 60

Nasir Joon Kim
~~

The day Christen and Namjoon were dreading, but were also excited for. Their baby boy was one year old. They couldn't believe how fast the year flew by and Christen was on the verge of tears.

"Mama's munchkin, I can't believe it." She kissed all over Nasir's face while she put lotion on his body.

"How many people coming to this thing again?" Namjoon asked as he stepped out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Just Jacky and her family, my brothers are coming, my mom, my aunt might come, and of course Jimin and JB. I think Jackson is coming with one of his girlfriends." Christen explained as she stood Nasir up on the bed.

"Nara's coming tomorrow. She said she's sorry she's missing the party."

"It's okay, at least she's coming. Oh and Vanessa and Angela are coming."

After Christen got Nasir dress, she put him in the living room and let him watch tv while she got dressed.

"Left Eye," Christen called and she came running in, "Watch him." Left Eye barked and sat next to his walker.

"Now are you sure everything is set up because I don't want to go there and shit is not right. This is his first birthday, everything has to be perfect." She said as she walked into the bedroom.

"Don't worry babe, I went there and checked it out earlier. It's everything you wanted." He chuckled as he put on his pants.

Christen stepped up to him and stopped his hands from buttoning his pants. She bit her lip and looked up at him with her innocent eyes.

"Don't start nothing you can't finish." Namjoon mumble.

Christen placed her hand inside his boxers and gave him a squeeze before removing her hand. "That's exactly what I'm gonna do." She chuckled and walked away.

The time came for them to leave and head to the party. On the ride there, Nasir fell asleep and Christen decided to have a little fun.

She reached across the armrest and caressed Namjoon's shoulder before bringing her hand down to his chest.

"What are you doing now?" Namjoon asked as he glanced over at her.

"Just having some fun." She smirked.

Christen's hand moved further down until it laid on top of his bulge. She applied some pressure and Namjoon inhaled a shaky breath.

"Are you tryna finish what you started earlier with our son in the car?"

Christen looked in the back and seen he was fast asleep from the mirror connected to his car seat. "He's sleeping and we still have ten more minutes until we arrive at our destination." She explained as she started to unbutton his pants.

"You've been horny for like five days straight. No matter how much I give you, you need more." He chuckled.

Christen took him out of his pants and wrapped her fingers around him carefully, wanting to tease him as much as possible.