Take 55

Namjoon Kim in mm
~~

It was near the middle of January and they were finally moving into their new place. Christen's brothers, Cameron and Corey, came down to help them and the couple really appreciated it.

"Babe, this couch is not gonna fit in this little ass place." Christen whined.

"Yea it will, we just gotta make it fit." Namjoon grunted as he tried to push it in and Cameron and Corey pulled it in.

"Try turning it and pulling." Christen suggested, but the boys made her no mind. "Joonie!" He stopped pushing and turned towards her. "Try turning it and then pulling."

"Okay."

"And hurry up, it's cold out here."

Namjoon and her brothers successfully brought the couch inside where Christen, Nasir, and Left Eye now sat. Well technically Left Eye's cattier sat on the couch, they didn't want her running around while they were trying to move things.

The boys finished moving everything inside and Christen even started to put some things away. Thankfully, Nasir was sleeping and stayed asleep for a couple of hours. By the time dinner came around, the kitchen was set up and so was the master bedroom. Nasir's room was slowly, but surely, coming around and at least his crib was set up. In the living room there was only the couch. Everything else they was gonna leave for another day.

"Mhmm, we're in our new place finally. How does it feel?" Christen asked as she stretched and laid her head on Namjoon's chest.

"Feels good. You know, this will be our first night without Nasir sleeping in the same room as us."

"I know and it feels weird not looking over and seeing his basket-net or crib in here. At least we have the baby monitor to watch and hear him." She yawned.

"Let's sleep baby. We got some more unpacking to do tomorrow." Namjoon said as he cut off the light.

"Alright. Good night bae, I love you."

"Love you too."