Take 21

Christen Raines in mm
~~

"How are things with the pregnancy?"
"Things are good, I'm ready to not be pregnant anymore."
"I bet you are, but at least you have two more months left."
"Feels like fifty, this boy has been kicking my butt." Nara groaned.
"Probably because he knows who his father is and he's mad as hell." Namjoon butted in and Christen glared at him.
"Please excuse your brother, he woke up on the wrong side of the bed and has been acting like this all day."
"It's fine, just tell him nae geosigi ppal-a." (suck my dick)
"You heard that Joonie?"
He grunted and stuck his middle finger up.
"Alright, well I have to go, class starts soon and I have to get going. We'll talk soon."
"Ok, love you guys!"
"We love you too and tell my nephew I love him and tell Chad we said hi."
"I did not say hi, only you did." Namjoon spoke.
"Whatever, bye guys."

After Christen ended the Facetime call with Nara, she threw a pillow at Namjoon who was laying beside the bed on the floor.

"Ow, why you do that for?" He threw the pillow back on the bed.

"Why are you so mean today?"

"I'm not being mean."

Christen climbed off the bed and walked into the closet to change for her class.

"You are Joonie, you've been snapping at me all morning and now you were being rude to your pregnant sister."

Namjoon stood at the closet door and watched as Christen changed into some light blue jeans and a white off the shoulder top.

"I talk to her like that all the time."

"Joonie, she's pregnant, you have to be careful what you say."

Christen walked passed him and walked out the bedroom, heading to the kitchen, grabbing a water.

"Where are you going?"

"I have class, remember? I'll be back in a couple of hours."

"A couple of hours? Class is only two hours." he crossed his arms.

"I'm going out with Olivia after for lunch. Cool?"

She grabbed her bag and keys that were sitting on the kitchen counter and headed towards the door.

"What time will you be back?"

"I don't know, Joonie, I'll be sure to text you, okay?"

She slipped on her PINK slides and kissed his lips quickly before leaving out.

"I love you too." he pouted and stared at the closed door.

He sighed and sat on the couch, running a hand through his hair. Namjoon knew he was in a mood, but he didn't know why. Last night was great, him and Christen did great things last night, so he should be on top of the world, but he wasn't.

September was slowly approaching and his birthday was coming up, and so was Christen's. His was September twelfth and Christen's was September twentieth. They both was turning nineteen and they were both excited.