Take 44

Christen Raines in mm
~~

It was a beautiful Wednesday morning when Christen woke up for school. Since Nasir was about to be two months old, Christen started taking classes at the school again. For right now, she only has two classes and is taking the rest online.

Wednesday's were days she loved, but also hated. She loved that she got to get out the apartment and have some time to herself, but at the same time, she missed her boys the second she left them.

It was going on nine in the morning and Christen was heading out the door. She said her goodbyes to Namjoon and Nasir before leaving. She made it to school in about ten minutes and made her way to her first class.

It was July, so no one was really on campus and she loved it. There were only about five people in her class, including her, so she learned better and received extra help if she needed.

Christen even met a fellow mom in her class and they have been very close ever since they met. Her name was Jacky and she was from New Jersey, so Christen knew they were meant to be friends. Jacky had a three year old daughter, was twenty-two years old, and she was married. It took Christen by surprise when Jacky told her, but she understood. Even though she was young, she was in love and Christen could relate on so many levels.

When Christen walked into class she seen Jacky already there drinking her favorite drink, an Oreo frappe with extra whip cream and chocolate drizzle.

"Hey girl." Christen greeted Jacky as she walked up to her seat that was beside her.

"Hey, so I was thinking, that Friday night me and you can bring our two families together and have a little get together. I want you to meet Ariel and Amaru and I can't wait to meet Nasir and Namjoon."

"Yes, I would love that, except my significant other has to work on Friday. How about Saturday after class?"

Jacky nodded and took a sip of her drink as their teacher walked in. The class started and ended quickly. Christen and Jacky left their class and headed to their cars.

"I'll see you Saturday, should I bring anything?" Christen asked as she opened her car door.

"Just you and your family. I'll handle everything, I promise."

Christen nodded before saying goodbye and drove off. When she walked inside the apartment, the sound of Korean rap music came to her ears. Christen smiled at the sight in front of her. Namjoon held Nasir in his arms and rapped along to the song. Nasir was clearly sleep, but Namjoon rapped to him like he was awake. The song ended and Christen clapped her hands making Namjoon's eyes dart to hers.

"Hey, baby. How was class?" Namjoon walked over to her and kissed her lips softly, letting his lips linger for a little.

"Class was good, but what's going on here?"

"What do you mean?"

Christen chuckled, "you were rapping to my sleeping child."

"That's how I got him to sleep." Namjoon looked down at Nasir who was still sound asleep. "The music was like sleep medicine."

"Well, at least he's taking a nap and I promise I won't wake him up this time." Christen playfully smirked and leaned down to kiss Nasir's nose. "He smells good. Did you wash him up?"