Take 37

Christen Raines in mm
~~

After spending the holidays with their families, they headed back to North Carolina. Christen had to get back to school and work and Namjoon had to just get back to work.

The two of them enjoyed when they could just lay in the bed and not do or think about anything. They knew that it wasn't gonna last forever, so they were taking advantage of it now.

Christen was at work and was really craving chocolate chip cookies. The vending machine at the gym had all healthy stuff and none of it tasted good. She texted Namjoon, asking if he could drop by and bring her some cookies. She knew he was at work, so it might be awhile before he replied.

She sighed and continued to play computers to pass the time. It was nine o'clock in the morning, so the gym was pretty empty besides from the occasional early birds.

The bell rang, indicating that someone just walked in, so she looked up from her game and seen someone she didn't want to see. Ever.

"Long time no see." Kian smirked.

"Wished it was longer." She sarcastically smiled and went back to playing her game.

"How you been?"

Christen ignored him, didn't even look in his direction. She heard him scoff before he walked away. She took a deep breath and looked in the direction he went, happy that he wasn't in her presence.

A couple hours went by and Kian had left a little bit ago making Christen feel at peace again, but unfortunately that didn't last long because Chanel walked into the gym wanting to sign up for a membership.

Christen's face turned sour at the sight of her. She wanted to slap her, but Chanel didn't know her and she didn't know Chanel.

"Hi, how much is it to sign up for a two month membership?" Chanel asked as she walked up to the desk.

"It's thirty dollars a month, so sixty dollars." Christen said in a bored tone.

"Hey, you look familiar." Chanel cocked her head to the side, trying to examine Christen's face. "Sorry for staring, but have we met before?"

"No, I don't think so."

"Oh well, my mistake."

Christen nodded and the two girls sat in awkward silence.

"So, do I pay for the membership here?"

"You can or you can do it online."

Christen was proud of herself for not cursing Chanel out for hurting Namjoon. She stuck to business and was trying to get her out of her face as quick as possible.

"I think I'll do it alone, it'll be easier for me. Plus, I'm running late to meet someone, so thank you for your help."

"Mhmm." bitch Christen thought.

Chanel left the gym and it was about five o'clock, so it was time for Christen to go. Namjoon hadn't responded to Christen and it's been hours, so she stopped by his job just to make sure he was okay.