4

"SOPE-ME?" you repeated with confusion in your tone

"SOPE-ME?" you repeated with confusion in your tone. Yoongi could only begin to slouch, the name bringing back painful memories. All he could think about was all of the cringe times when he and Hoseok use to make homemade mixtapes with Namjoon back in middle school. Hoseok nodded, his grin growing wider.

"Yes, SOPE-ME."

"I see. What kind of music do you make?" you asked, still slightly curious but more intrigued. Yoongi internally groaned to himself as he continued to watch the conversation, wondering how much longer Hoseok can keep this story up.

"A little bit of everything!" Hoseok smiled, bringing one leg over the other before listing off the different genres of music.

"Like, pop music, country, rap, heck even Metallica." 

"Wow, that's incredible! I'd love to buy a CD to listen to if you have any left," you beamed, your smile growing wider in awe. At the mention of a CD, Hoseok froze, now turning to Yoongi for help. 

"O-of course. I'll try and get one for you," Yoongi stuttered, attempting to give you a reassuring smile, only coming out as a nervous one. You gave him a small smile in return before feeling a sudden ring coming from your phone. Excusing yourself out of the living room, you answered the call before taking the conversation to your room. Yoongi let out a sigh of relief as he watched your back leave the room before turning around to hit Hoseok on the arm.

"Ow! What was that for?" Hoseok groaned, rubbing the area where had Yoongi punched him. 

"What do you mean 'what was that for' you said we can sing country and Metallica?" Yoongi huffed, now rubbing his fingers to his temples.

"What is it, Krystal?" you asked, wondering why she was calling on your phone so suddenly.

"Emergency planning now. Meet up with us in 20 at our usual cafe." Before you could argue with her sudden plans, she had already hung up the call. With an exasperated sigh, you walked over to your closet to bring out the files and slipping them securely into a bag before walking out to the living room. Pausing his conversation with Hoseok, Yoongi looked up with a questioning look as he saw your bag slung over your shoulder.

"Are you heading out now?" You could hear the slight disappointment in Yoongi's tone. You gave the both of them an apologetic look before pulling out your keys.

"Yeah. There's an emergency at our office and I'm needed right now," you said, now beginning to walk to the door. 

"Alright Y/N! Don't worry we'll keep the house clean," Hoseok assured you, walking over to close the door for you.

"Also call me if you need anything! There's food in the fridge if you need-"

"Don't worry, I'll take care of him." Hoseok interrupted you, almost urging you to get out of the apartment. 

"Wait!" Yoongi tried to call out. However, he was too late as you gave one last wave to the both of them before walking off to your car. Once closing the door after you had left, Hoseok turned around to see Yoongi looking at him with piercing eyes.

"Finally she's gone," Hoseok sighed, his tone almost sounding as if you were the nuisance. 

"Hoseok, you didn't have to push her out! I didn't even get her number yet" Yoongi groaned, facepalming to himself at Hoseok's actions from earlier. 

"Well, we needed the privacy too anyways. You know we have to plan for this mission right?" Yoongi's eyebrows rose, lifting his head up at a certain word Hoseok had said.

"We?" With a mischevious smirk now plastered on his face, Hoseok opened up the door to reveal the rest of the members. 

"Oh hell no," were the last words to leave Yoongi's lips as his face turned into a frown while watching each male enter into his new home.

"Woah sick place!" He looked forward and saw Taehyung and Jimin looking around in awe as if they've never been in a home before. Before he could analyze anything further, another male had already entered through the door.

"Hey, Yoongi!" Jungkook greeted, placing his phone away into the pocket of his uniform. 

"Hello," Yoongi sighed out, looking around to notice two other members still missing from their circle.

"Where are they?" Before anyone could answer, there came in Namjoon and Jin rolling into the room late as per usual.

"Hey, guys!" Jin smiled brightly, dragging Namjoon by the hand to the rest of the team. Jimin let out a gasp as he gave the two a smirk.

"So, where were you guys?" Jin let out a low chuckle before giving a peck to Namjoon's cheek, always used to the teasing from everyone.

"W-we had a date" Namjoon stammered, walking to sit down on the couch with a flustered face. Jimin and Jungkook let out a chuckle at Namjoon's red face while Taehyung curiously looked around the room.

"I thought you had a roommate?"

"I do. She's just out right now," Yoongi replied, glancing over to give Hoseok a small glare at the end of his sentence.

"Too bad. From what I heard apparently she was cute." Taehyung sighed, really wanting to meet you. Yoongi's brows furrowed as he began to shift uncomfortably in his seat.

"Oh, she's beautiful," Hoseok assured Taehyung, Yoongi now suddenly standing up in frustration.

"Alright, we get it. I have a hot roommate now can we move on." Namjoon gave Yoongi a smirk, knowing exactly why he was behaving this way.

"Why are you getting so defensive?" Yoongi choked on the air as he turned his head to stare at Namjoon with shock.

"I'm not getting defensive."

"Are you sure? Because you've never acted like this towards a girl before."

"Positive. Since you've all decided to throw an unexpected meeting in my apartment, at least come into my room," Yoongi gave them a slight eye roll before bending over to pick up Holly and walking down the hall into his room, the rest of the boys following behind. Upon entering the room they looked around to see it still under development as the walls were painted plain white, the floors were covered with empty boxes, and in the corner was the only bed he had which was an air mattress.

"Wow how, um, homey?" Jimin squeaked out, staring down at the bed as it slowly begins to deflate. 

"So, why did you bring us in here if there was nothing, to begin with?" Jungkook chuckled. Yoongi groaned, reaching over to flip a special switch as it revealed the real technology hidden in his room. Everyone let out a gasp in surprise and amazement as they watched everything fold into place. The walls were now covered with holographic maps, the tables now replaced with computers and gadgets. The blinds were now tightly shut closed, only the glowing lights of the technology illuminating the dark room.

"You did all of this in 2 days?" Jin gasped, running a hand through the holograms. Yoongi shrugged his shoulders as he reached into his closet to pull out the files for the mission.

"Yeah. I have to take missions more seriously and since I moved into here, I need the finest technology."

"Hey, what does this do-"

"Tae don't!" It was too late as Taehyung had already rested a hand on top of the machine before it began glowing and shooting out mini bullets.

"Everyone get out!" Namjoon ordered as the rest of the guys began filing out of the room as fast as they could. Being the last one out and shutting the door behind him, Yoongi let out small pants while glaring his eyes towards Taehyung.

"Haha, oops?"