39

"Are you sure she's staying here?" 

"I'm positive." Pulling the car up to the driveway of the house, Taehyung turned off the engine before unlocking the car doors, waiting for Yoongi to exit. However, Yoongi remained frozen in his seat, simply staring out at the house through the window of the car as he played around with his jacket.

"Aren't you going to get out to go see her?" Taehyung asked before hearing Yoongi let out a small sigh. With a look of uncertainty across his face, Yoongi turned his head over to look at Taehyung.

"I just- I don't know" Yoongi groaned, now running a hand through his hair. Noticing his conflicted self, Taehyung moved his hand up to rub at Yoongi's back, hoping to ease his nerves.

"Hey, don't stress about it. It's all over now remember?" Taehyung reminded Yoongi, seeing him give a small shrug.

"I guess you're right" Yoongi agreed, noticing a smile forming on Taehyung's face. Glancing out the window, Taehyung quickly exited his side of the car before walking over to Yoongi's side. 

"Of course I'm right. Now come on, let's go!" With a grin plastered on his face, Taehyung watched Yoongi unbuckle his seatbelt with a nervous nod. After shutting the car door, the both of them slowly made their way up to the front door of the house. Turning around to face Yoongi, Taehyung placed the both of his hands on his shoulders for encouragement.

"Come on Yoongi, you got this" Taehyung reassured him, Yoongi nodding his head along in agreement as he released a shaky breath of air.

"You're right, I got this." With a proud smile, Taehyung turned back around towards the door to ring the doorbell, the sound of the bell causing Yoongi to flinch in surprise.

"W-wait I don't got this-" Before Yoongi could stammer any further, the front door swung open, revealing the owner of the home herself.

"Hey babe!" Upon hearing a familiar voice, Joy's eyes slightly narrowed at the man as she lets out a tired yawn.

"Taehyung? What are you doing here so early" she asked, rubbing her eyes to make sure it was really him she as seeing.

"I have a special delivery" Taehyung grinned, hinting towards a certain someone with his head. Wondering what he meant, Joy followed Taehyung's gaze before her brows slightly rose up in surprise.

"Yoongi?" she questioned, earning a shy nod from the man. Realizing what they were here for, Joy glanced back over her shoulders to look into her house before looking back at the two males in front of her. 

"She's upstairs" Joy smiled, moving aside for the two to enter her home. Taehyung grinned as well, slightly pushing Yoongi to move forward.

"What?" Yoongi muttered in confusion, glancing over at Joy to see her giving him a teasing scoff.

"Y/N is upstairs in the room on the left. Hurry before I regret letting you inside my home."

"Right!" With an embarrassed nod, Yoongi shuffled inside before slipping off his shoes and making his way up the stairs. Watching Yoongi's back as he hurriedly stumbles on his way up the stairs, both Taehyung and Joy let out a small giggle.