22

The sun shone brightly through the window and into your room, leaving you to squint your eyes in annoyance

The sun shone brightly through the window and into your room, leaving you to squint your eyes in annoyance. While you were slowly regaining consciousness from your deep sleep, you felt a pair of arms wrapped around your waist as you slowly turned around, seeing Yoongi still sleeping peacefully in your bed. He looked like a small cat, how his cheeks were slightly puffed out and squished against your pillows as well as how plumped his lips looked. 

You carefully reached a hand out towards him, gently pushing his raven black bangs out of his face before lazily stroking his soft hair. Feeling a shift in the bed, you peeked down to see Yoongi letting out a tired yawn before slowly opening up his eyes.

"Good morning" you chuckled, now watching Yoongi tilt his head up to look at you with a sleepy smile. 

"Good morning to you too" he greeted with a groggy voice, now leaning up to give you a gentle peck on the lips before falling back down onto the bed. 

"What time is it?" he asked, now attempting to roll around on your bed to look for a clock. With a giggle, you reached over to the side desk to grab your phone before pressing the home button.

"It's almost 10:30 am" you replied, placing your phone back down onto the table before sliding further into the covers. Seeing you coming back into the covers, Yoongi lets out a tired groan before moving over to snuggle closer to you. He couldn't help but feel so at joy, so at peace whenever he's with you.

"Oh well, they can come to me if they really need me" Yoongi mumbled to himself before slowly drifting back to sleep. With his head now by your neck, he was just about to close his eyes to sleep until a sudden ring was heard from the doorbell at the front door. The both of you flinched in surprise by the sudden noise, you and Yoongi now staring at each other as you both wondered who should answer the door.

"I'll get it." With a groan, Yoongi kicked the covers off of his side before rolling off of your bed and onto his feet. He lazily ran a hand through his messy hair as he walked out of your room and made his way over to the front door. Pressing a button on the security system, he glanced over at the screen before rolling his eyes at the sight of a familiar duo. He hastily unlocked the door, now whipping it open as the two on the other side slightly widened their eyes.

"What do you guys need now?" Yoongi scowled as he leaned against the doorframe, now staring his eyes down at Namjoon and Hoseok. They both felt a slight panic, knowing it was a bad idea to mess with Yoongi and his sleep.

"You were the one who didn't pick up our calls. You know we have to meet up with them today" Namjoon explained, now holding up his phone to show the time to Yoongi. Looking down at the time, Yoongi muttered out a curse to himself as he completely forgot about today's plans. 

"Alright, just let me get ready and I'll be down in 5 minutes." Namjoon nodded his head, now pulling his car keys out of his pocket.

"We'll be waiting in my car then." Yoongi gave him a nod as he got off of the doorframe, now ready to close the door. However, before he could close the door, Hoseok had quickly popped his head in as he scoped out the area.