30

"This is never going to work, they're not going to believe this" Yoongi nervously whispered out to Hoseok, now looking down at his outfit before playing with the hoodie underneath his leather jacket

"This is never going to work, they're not going to believe this" Yoongi nervously whispered out to Hoseok, now looking down at his outfit before playing with the hoodie underneath his leather jacket. He then moved his hands up to his head, neatly fixing his hair into place.

"Not with that attitude it won't." Wrapping his arm across Yoongi's shoulder, Hoseok continued to walk alongside him until they had reached the location of the next and final meeting with the wedding planner.

"I promise, they'll immediately start to doubt their decision about the wedding after seeing you looking like this" Hoseok reassured him, reaching out to hold the front door of the building open for Yoongi. After the two of them have entered inside of the building, Yoongi turned to look at Hoseok, a look of uncertainty on his face.

"I'll take your word for it" Yoongi nodded, now leaning over to give Hoseok a tight hug, afraid of letting him go.

"Yoongi, you're acting like I'm leaving you forever. I'll be at the Burger King down the street" Hoseok chuckled, wrapping his arms around Yoongi to give him a tight hug in return before pulling away.

"I know." With a heavy deep breath, Yoongi waved Hoseok one last goodbye before entering inside of the building's elevator. After pushing down on the button for the specific floor, Yoongi continued to lean against the elevator wall, the nerves and anxiety eating him away.

"Fuck, what did I even get myself into?" Hearing the loud ding ringing inside of the elevator, Yoongi perked his head up from the floor to see the elevator doors sliding open, revealing the specific floor he needed to be on. Releasing a shaky breath, Yoongi ran a hand through his freshly dyed hair before stepping out into the hallway, his eyes glancing around the area for a moment. Following the direction of the long hallway, Yoongi stopped in his tracks before turning his body over to face the door with the correct sign beside it, now eyeing down at the doorknob below.

"Here goes nothing" Yoongi muttered lowly to himself, his hand now reaching out to grab a hold of the doorknob before turning it clockwise, lightly pushing the door open. Once the door had opened, the small chatters and discussion had come to a halt as everyone turned their attention to Yoongi who was entering the room.

"Sorry I'm late" Yoongi apologized as he closed the door behind him.

"Finally, took you-" Rose couldn't finish her sentence, her eyes widening in horror at the sight of Yoongi's new appearance.

"Min Yoongi?" Yoongi turned his head to focus his attention on Rose's father, seeing the disappointed yet frightened look in his eyes.

"Hello, Mr. Park!" Yoongi smiled, walking up to the others before pulling out a chair and taking a seat in front of the wedding planner. After taking a seat down in the chair, Yoongi didn't even need to turn his head as he could feel the stares being directed towards him from Rose and her father.

"Oh shoot." Yoongi looked up to see the wedding planner scrambling through her papers with furrowed brows before looking up at the three of them with a disappointed smile.